Forums

Exotic Belts

• 8 points

Anyone out there wearing exotic belts? Alligator, Croc, Ostrich, Lizard, Elephant, or any other skin?

•  

Have one Alligator belt that my wife bought me back in the late seventies when we first got married.  They last forever and still wear it occassionally.

•  

Patrick Gibbons... Ill post a photo when I get home... But its top notch!

•  

My babies!

•  

I just knew that Todd would blow this one out of the water.  Quite the collection!

• 1181 points

Glad I had my shades nearby.

• 6 points

Check us out at Piedmont Leather Company. We offer the highest quality exotic skin belts and cash covers at the best price.

•  

TNT009
    My babies!

WOW !!!

•  

TNT009
    My babies!

I love that FJ buckle and would really like to know how to get my hands on one of those.  Also, the orange (third one on the right) and the gray and brown on the right bottom, NICE.......great collection and great display.....you are the man....chuck

• 1628 points

The Belt Guy
    Check us out at Piedmont Leather Company. We offer the highest quality exotic skin belts and cash covers at the best price.

Piedmont is good stuff! I have 5 of their belts!

Jay is great!

•  

The Belt Guy

I have several Piedmont belts and plan to add more in the future.

•  

The bottom right is tan and brown python, the orange you mentioned is Aus saltwater crocy! PGH even did the TNT buckle!

•  

nice!  i've become a belt and belt buckle guy the last few years, but my collection isn't nearly as exotic, or displayed as nicely!  well done.

• 6 points

Contact me at jody@piedmontleather.com

for your belts and buckles. We can make a custom milled buckle for you. Just get us the design and we can make it happen.

•  

tdogg21
    nice!  i've become a belt and belt buckle guy the last few years, but my collection isn't nearly as exotic, or displayed as nicely!  well done.

As long as you're matching the strap to the FJ's it's all taters n gravey! The wife calls me the diva!