Forums

Sale on Titleist/FJ Golf Hats

•  

Just received an email from Golflocker.com and they are having a great sale on Titleist/FJ/Prov1 hats.  Ordered a couple and a FJ shirt with FJ on the collar.  If you like the Titleist hats, time to stock up while they last.....  

• 1157 points

Thanks for the heads up.

•  

i saw that.  they've actually had this sale going on for a few weeks but just hadn't emailed about it before.  there are a couple of colors i want, but i really don't like the ProV1 logo on the side.  i really wish it didn't have that.

•  

GolfGuyInTx
    Thanks for the heads up.

No pun intended here!

•  

Randy, you ain't right.....

•  

Love the cubic mesh hats, picked up a few

• 1763 points

Thank you Chuck, found some nice deals on FJ Argyle Limited Edition socks as well. These socks are so comfy but hard to find at a local dealer. Much appreciated.  

•  

Thoughts on the best way (apart from buying a new one) or getting rid of sweat stains on caps ???

•  

CROCMAN
    Thoughts on the best way (apart from buying a new one) or getting rid of sweat stains on caps ???

Wash them by had with an old tooth brush and laundry soap.  It's worked for me

•  

tdogg21
    i saw that.  they've actually had this sale going on for a few weeks but just hadn't emailed about it before.  there are a couple of colors i want, but i really don't like the ProV1 logo on the side.  i really wish it didn't have that.

They actually have a couple of styles that do not have the ProV1 on the side.....but not in the mesh which are the tour hats.....

•  

CROCMAN

I sprayed "shout" on the stained areas and put them on the top rack of my dishwasher.....turned my white mesh Titleist white again.....recyled and wearing again this summer.....held it's shape as well.......I did this with all my hats and visors.....worked well on some and not so well on the black ones....maybe I should have sprayed on more shout......give it a try.....good luck.....