Forums

Sock size

• 208 points

I have smaller feet so I was looking at the Women's Sport sock but no size is listed.  What is the size available and is there a similar sock for men?  Size 8.

•  

The regular size men's socks will fit you fine, whether it be the low cut, sport, or crew.

• 208 points

What is the sock size range for men?  7 to 11?  Or do I get to order my exact size?

•  

TheGolfer
    What is the sock size range for men?  7 to 11?  Or do I get to order my exact size?

We do not carry exact sizes in socks.  The size range is more of a suggestion, someone with a size 12 or 13 could still wear the regular size socks!

•  

I wear a 14 shoe and use the XL Size socks...albeit it is becoming harder to find these! I enjoy the fact you make socks for larger feet!! Thanks FJ

• 1362 points

I also have size 8 feet but haven't had a problem with the socks. Care to share what is happening with yours?

•  

Chris92009
    I wear a 14 shoe and use the XL Size socks...albeit it is becoming harder to find these! I enjoy the fact you make socks for larger feet!! Thanks FJ

you know what they say about XL size socks, right Chris?

lots of bogeys....

(if you thought of something else, you are deranged)

•  

I am a 12 and never had a problem. They will stretch out to my feet.

Chris maybe you are BIG FOOT.