Forums

Where can I get a battery and charger for the FJ 34604 Premier Jacket?

• 8 points

Anyone know where can I get a battery and charger for the FJ 34604 Premier Jacket?  I bought the new jacket at a discount golf shop but they did not have the battery and charger.  Thanks!

•  

Hello Sir,

We do not currently have any on hand, but I will have one ordered from the factory for you.

All the best,

DG

•  

Wow! Another FJ customer taken care of quickly!!

•  

Chris, I'm dying to learn what you think of the battery heated jacket. That sounds like a great idea for football games and golf.

• 8 points

I just got the battery and charger from FootJoy by FedEx.  What a great company they are!!  No wonder they are the top brand in their business!!

• 3299 points

Amazing customer service!  

@GolferIND  that is one seriously (expensive) jacket.  Do you find it bulky when playing? Where do you play and how bad is the weather there?  Details, details...

•  

Nice job Dev and FJ...... Gotta love it, loyalty!

• 3718 points

miniwarmth
    Amazing customer service!  

@GolferIND  that is one seriously (expensive) jacket.  Do you find it bulky when playing? Where do you play and how bad is the weather there?  Details, details...

I'm interested in this.  It definitely seems super bulky.  I know if I needed a jacket like that odds are the local courses aren't even open!  (long winters stink!)

• 1628 points

I have the FJ Premier jacket and the 3 liners. Where can I get the heater for this?

•  

Adam, the one you have is the "first generation" jacket and it does not have the heater. The heated one does not have the 3 changable liners.

• 1628 points

Ah ok, thank you.

Should my shoulders have been wet while wearing this jacket for 9 holes?  Sorry if that is off-topic.

•  

Adam62482
    Ah ok, thank you.

Should my shoulders have been wet while wearing this jacket for 9 holes?  Sorry if that is off-topic.

Please call  into customer service on this, they will likely have a solution for you.  

Consumer/ Warranty line -  (800) 224-8501.  M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.

Best,

DG

•  

Heart warming posts!

...so proud of FootJoy!

Great job, DG.