Forums

Tour XP Rain Pants Sizing

• 27 points

I would like to purchase a pair of Tour XP Rain Pants, but need advise on sizing.  I'm 6"4" with a 34 waist and 36 inseam.  Viewing the sizing chart, nothing would seem to fit me.  Any advice?

Russ

•  

Hello Roustan,

We do offer a long model in the Tour XP rain pant, it is SKU 34674.  The large in this model will fit you.  The waist has buttons to bring it in slightly to fit you as a 34, plus if you are layering the extra room will not be a bad thing.

Best,

DG

• 1684 points

I just purchased those rain pants and I got the size suggested by the FJ sizing chart.  Perfect fit for me and my awesome round physique.  As Devin said, there are several buttons along the waist to bring it down to a more tailored fit.  Hope you get them, you will not be disappointed.  And you might go for a Tour XP jacket along with those pants.  So you have a full set of the best stuff on the market.

• 27 points

Hello Devin,

Thanks for the info regarding the Tour XP rain pant sizing.

I've ordered the size you suggested, they should arrive in a week or so.

Thanks,

Russ

• 27 points

CTiger,

Tour XP jacket will be ordered shortly............a must have.

Regards,

Russ

• 1684 points

Roustan
    CTiger,

Tour XP jacket will be ordered shortly............a must have.

Regards,

Russ

You will not regret it.  Hope you enjoy the pants, mine have already paid for themselves keeping me dry and warm.  

• 6 points

I am 6'1" with a 32" waist and 34" inseam.  What size pant do I need?  Will regular length work for me?

•  

jchris74
    I am 6'1" with a 32" waist and 34" inseam.  What size pant do I need?  Will regular length work for me?

We carry all pants in 32X34, I would go with those.

• 6 points

Sorry, I was referring to the Tour XP rain pant.  Does the answer still apply?

•  

jchris........regarding the Tour XP rain pant....here is the sizing chart.....hope this helps.....chuck

Men's Pant Sizing: (waist size/ inseam length)
    XS (24-26) / 30"
    S (28-30) / 31"
    M (32-34) / 31"
    L (36-38) / 32"
    XL (40-42) / 33"
    XXL (44-46) / 33"
    XXXL (48+) / 33"
    *Long Pant, style 34692, has an inseam length of 36".

•  

jchris74
    Sorry, I was referring to the Tour XP rain pant.  Does the answer still apply?

I am sorry, I should of realized this was in a rain pant thread!  

Do you wear your rain pants above or below the belt? It makes a big difference, I go below.  

The inseam of the Tour XP Rain Pant is measured at 31 on the regular length; however ,the length of the rise accentuates that by a few inches.   For instance, I wear a 31 inseam pant and have to get several inches taken off the regular length Tour XP rain pant.  

With all that being said, a medium in a regular length should work for you.