Forums

Sale!

• 1362 points

Closing down sale at my local Golfsmith. I was fortunate enough to snag these. Everyone else beat me to the rest of FJ stock yesterday whilst I was at work. Should have taken a sick day. 

•  

Great bargain. You made some nice purchases. Enjoy

•  

If there was ever a justification for a sick day, that sounds like it would be close to the top of the list!  You will really like the PTL's - to me the best glove on the market.  

• 4390 points

Wow!  Awesome pick up.  Too bad you didn't come down with something minor.  Would've been a great reason for a sick day :)

•  

Nice pick up on the PTL's.

•  

That was a great way to get some good products at a great price!  Congrats....Golf Locker is having another sale at moment....but not as good as your pickup...

• 1676 points

Some nice swag you got, and I am sure at great prices.  I am keeping my eyes open for bargains, cause I need some good Merino socks for the fall/winter seasons.  

• 1362 points

CTiger
    Some nice swag you got, and I am sure at great prices.  I am keeping my eyes open for bargains, cause I need some good Merino socks for the fall/winter seasons.

Yeah, it was a 35% off everything in the store. If you want Merino socks at great sale prices go to :

www.golflocker.com

•  

Golflocker must be having a fall inventory reduction sale....I missed seeing  the socks when I ordered FJ shoes yesterday per Pistolpete.....thanks for the heads-up.....back to golflock again......cz

• 719 points

I scarffed up six pairs of the FJ Sport socks at Golf Galaxy. They had them on clearance for less than five bucks a pair. I don't know if any improvements were made, because they looked the same, had two pair for $15.

• 719 points

Golf Galaxy website is listing FJ Men's ProDry Performane Lisle Pencil Stripe Short Sleeve Polo $39.97. Might be good to stock up

• 743 points

Thanks for the heads up Guys!  I will have to start searching the web for some deals!