Forums

New Items in the Vokey.com Store

• 1628 points

Ordering the FJ shirt...I like it alot!!!

• 4110 points

I like that shirt. You don't see a lot of orange shirts that aren't loud.

• 1628 points

Yup...Im holding out on the yardage book holder.....I do like that too

• 3284 points

There's another thread on this topic in the 'General' session, but since you guys are talking shirts I'll comment here.

I like that shirt a lot. Aside from the logo's, is the main difference from the standard ProDry pencil the striped collar?

•  

Good Catch mini, I posted a similar topic once I notice the release was out.  I guess since we are focusing on FJ shirts, I too like the "peach" not orange shirt...I guess that is why it is not TOO bright.  There are some others out here who love the BRIGHTNESS of the ORANGE!

• 1628 points

Yes there is... I posted this thread as soon as the items went up but it wasnt approved right away.... sorry

•  

Got a pinflag but was too late for the alignment sticks cover...

•  

i like the shirt, but really don't like that they put the SM4 logo on it.  i just don't understand why they are using a logo for a product they are replacing by next season....

•  

tdogg21
    i like the shirt, but really don't like that they put the SM4 logo on it.  i just don't understand why they are using a logo for a product they are replacing by next season....

Marketing.  They will put the new logo on by next season and will have the opportunity to have both logos in your collection.  As a former retailer, makes sense to me....cz  : )    

•  

ChuckZ
    tdogg21i like the shirt, but really don't like that they put the SM4 logo on it.  i just don't understand why they are using a logo for a product they are replacing by next season....

Marketing.  They will put the new logo on by next season and will have the opportunity to have both logos in your collection.  As a former retailer, makes sense to me....cz  : )

as a former golf retailer, i still think it makes no sense.  and the fact that it took about 36 hours (opposed to 36 minutes) to see out of the smaller sizes speaks loudly.  if that had a vokey logo, i would have bought it without hesitating.  but because of the out of date logo, i passed.  i know there are some people out there who would want both logos, but i'm not one of them.  if the Pro V1 was changing to the Pro V2 this winter, would you pay a premium to have a hat with the Pro V1 logo?

•  

tdogg21
    ChuckZtdogg21i like the shirt, but really don't like that they put the SM4 logo on it.  i just don't understand why they are using a logo for a product they are replacing by next season....

as a former golf retailer, i still think it makes no sense.  and the fact that it took about 36 hours (opposed to 36 minutes) to see out of the smaller sizes speaks loudly.  if that had a vokey logo, i would have bought it without hesitating.  but because of the out of date logo, i passed.  i know there are some people out there who would want both logos, but i'm not one of them.  if the Pro V1 was changing to the Pro V2 this winter, would you pay a premium to have a hat with the Pro V1 logo?

Pro V2... that's great

•  

I pulled the trigger on both the shirt and the yardage book.