Forums

Any chance FJ will consider a "slim fit" category of shirts?

•  

Love the fabrics that the new polos are being made in, but I've been partial to Nike shirts (oops I said it!) because they are cut slimmer and just fit me better.  I'm not looking for a goofy, skin-tight muscle shirt - gotta be able to move.  I just don't want to feel like I'm wearing a tent! 

Has any consideration been given to this?

•  

Must be nice to be a flat belly golfer -- guessing you're pretty young as well.  I like the shirts they way they are...

•  

I have to agree with Mondo on this one.

•  

Second on the Mondo comment . The only thin I have to worry about is some of my iron shots

•  

I agree with Mondo on this too. The shirts are made so that they don't constrict movement. I bought one of those other brands that was mentioned because the color was what I was looking for and after trying it out, gave it to my grandson. I didn't know that it wa one of the slimmer fit type. I have developed a somewhat heavier middle section and the "slim fit" shirts are definitely not for me.

•  

I think slim fit is something FJ will try with a few select colors and styles, but don't ever see them switching a complete line to this.  Too much of a fashion fad and not a classic piece.

•  

cwaybright

I think slim fit is something FJ will try with a few select colors and styles, but don't ever see them switching a complete line to this.  Too much of a fashion fad and not a classic piece.

Yeah, I can see that, and I'm not looking for something that is tight or "fashionable" at all....I want a traditional type look.  The issue I really run into is the length of the shirt.  A large size is long enough, but to big in the shoulder and sleeve.  The smaller size fits very well across the shoulder and sleeve, but I'm having to tuck it in every few holes because it's a little shorter.  Absolutely love the shirts/materials, just wish they were an extra couple inches longer in the torso!

•  

Agree with you Welch, I love everything about the FJ shirts but could use a little more length in the torso (and I'm not that tall a person) but find that during any given round I have to find time to re-tuck the shirt a few times because the sides start to escape from the belt line.

•  

+1 Mondo

•  

also for those us of who are flat-bellies, the slim fits could be rolled out with a FJ diet, lol