Forums

preparing for fall golf

•  

i picked up a pair of Icons from BudgetGolf and i was below the free shipping line, so i found this sweater on sale.  it's starting to cool off in the northeast, so i figured it was time to start getting ready for fall/winter golf.

•  

Shouldn't you be buying formula and diapers?

•  

A vest and pants are all ill need in San Diego!

•  

Beautiful sweater....hope our pro gets some of these in this fall from the rep.....I bought two solids last year in grey and black....had logos on the sleeves, but who cares.....they look great and these guys are warm on cold windy days......this is the best golf sweater I have ever purchased......great in light rain also....golfchick you are bad.....cz  : )

•  

Nice sweater.

• 1628 points

I love that sweater!

How much did you pay?

•  

Pampers.  The Mark of a Dad.

•  

Let's see, that sweater equates to about five to six weeks worth of Pampers, doesn't it?

•  

Hahahahaha, Bob. There's that dry sense of humor! ;-)

•  

Actually the mark of a granddad but only if you are wearing them

•  

Adam62482
    I love that sweater!

How much did you pay?

I got a notice from them today and the price is $79.96 and they have it in a size large......hope this helps.....gonna make you real sick, I paid $29.95 for mine last winter through my proshop........that is why I bought two......cz : )

•  

golfchick
    Hahahahaha, Bob. There's that dry sense of humor! ;-)

"Dry" as in pampers......our standup comic......you are on a roll......just funning.....it's a beautiful day on the eastcoast at 80 degrees and we did not die on the course this am....got to finally get out my clicgear and walk....glad those diaper days are loooong over...... daddy's girl is 43.....  You know a parents greatest revenge?  Grandchildren........  cz   : )  

• 2781 points

Nice sweater always wanted to pick one of those up.

•  

golfchick
    Shouldn't you be buying formula and diapers?

we buy in bulk in our house!  2 kids in diapers makes things interesting.

•  

TNT009
    A vest and pants are all ill need in San Diego!

yeah, yeah.....don't remind me.  and they're calling for a cold and wet winter for us this year.  debating on if i need to spend some of my golf money on a snowblower.