Forums

Hot Weather Shirts

•  

This time of the year we play in Ohio some very hot and humid weather.  Which "model" of FJ Shirt would you consider the lightest weight and most moisture wicking?

•  

I prefer the ProDry Performance Lisle Shirts in really hot weather.  I like the way they stay very soft and comfortable.

TT

•  

As we saw in Florida, darker colors don't show the moisture at all. I personally believe the Lisle feels lighter, but the Pique looks better.

Vote of one...

•  

For sure the lisles... they almost feel like you're not wearing them!  :-o  haha

•  

.........  Lisle  ..........

It's lighter in weight and stretches!

• 544 points

Lisle is my pick.

•  

I'm a pique guy, it is actually more breathable.  However, we do have some "Jaquard" shirts in the fashion collections that I always gravitate towards.

• 2956 points

ProDry Lisle Shirts get my vote.

•  

parthur
    ProDry Lisle Shirts get my vote.

Living in the south on the coast, where heat and humity are *** and Coke, they definitely go together......Prodry Lisle Shirts are the best......I love to walk and some days, you just cannot do it........I like pique shirts, but you really need to experience those in 96+ degrees and 100 percent humidity days and might change you mind.....once the monkey has climbed on your back, you will know......cz  : )

•  

I wore both FootJoy Lisle and Piqué shirts in Florida and Houston and was happy with both. The FJ Napa Piqué I wore at TPC Sawgrass is probably my favorite shirt. That shirt never feels uncomfortable.

• 1680 points

Lisle -ATHLETIC FIT!!!