Forums

Need Assistance

• 2956 points

It is from the Polo Golf & Country Club in Northern Atlanta:

• 2589 points

looks like bholley solved this one.  looked at the page and looks like a nice course from the pics.  

•  

NCBob
    Google it.  Hey Chuck this is a FootJoy site.  We know what we are buying.

So do I.....and I really like the logo.....our pro buys FJ overruns and offers them to us and very reasonable prices.....we appreciate him taking care of us.....some have logos and some do not......this was a FJ shirt and that is the very reason I came to our team for assistance.....next time I will be more specific.....thanks to parther and bholley for their assistance......and sorry the logo did not go through the first time....people do make mistakes.....it was just to big and had to resend it.....and NCBob I also own alot of Ralph Lauren apparel as well (dress and casual).....having been in the retail business for a number of years, I am a clotheshound...thanks for your comments....cz  : )

• 2589 points

ChuckZ -- I like that logo as well and I did note you said they were FJ shirts when you were able to post the picture.  Its nice your shop brings in some overstocks or overruns gives you a chance to pickup some FJ shirts at a good price I bet.  

•  

Fortunately I have been able to pick up ss rain shirts, sweaters, vests, pullovers, and shirts for under $30....all FJ......he is raising his outerwear prices by $10 this fall season.......he takes care and I am very selective......no logos or on the sleeves....I have 23 FJ shirts.....at that price...why not....I worked for Levi Strauss for almost ten years as a District Manager and managed 15 outlet stores in five states and learned the value of buying overruns and overstocks.....saved our customers money and did not hurt the parent company's bottom line......I am still helping FJ by purchasing a lot of their items.....win win.....unfortunately the original picture had the FJ on it and had to resize it a couple of times because of the pixs...........a few proshops in our area do this.....check around and you may have some luck......cz