Forums

FJAI Sawgrass- Apparel

•  

Wow, what great responses. let's see if I can respond to queries in one post:

tee2green- The belts are from the IJP collection; puurple and royal blue. I also have black. Go to IJPdesign.com

patarthur- Not sure I share that stuff! But my luggage is Club Glove.....

chuckZ- Thanks for the hat info. Can't see from the picture, but the black Thursday hat has a royal blue outline on the Titleist, so it ties subtly together. And I do have blue shoes, but not for this outfit. The Pyramids were bought specificaly for the Bar Harbour collection, and the saddle is blue stingray! Perfect match!

•  

Both are great ensemble. . . Have a great time!  . . . play well!

•  

Great outfits TH.

Always a joy to see your fashion ensembles.

That belt buckle .... mmmmmm .... sensational!

Golferdrmjr ... as per TNT's request would love to see an outdoor fashion shoot on your trans America road trip.

Waiting in anticipation to see all the other fashion highlights from the FJAI.

FJ ... THE MARK OF A PLAYER

•  

TNT009
    Nice...... Where's the other SoCal gamer Don, pullover and take some photos! :-)

Not till game day, #anticipation.

•  

Looks good!

•  

Outstanding!  I would go with the black hat to match the black pants...

•  

great selections Randy...a bit surprised not more of a Carolina blue selection...you will be the belle of the ball!!!

• 4887 points

parthur
     What size are you? Just asking.

Looking to see if he'll gift you a few items?  :)

•  

Oh yeah  ... forgot to say very nice touch with the personalised shoe trees !!!

• 1643 points

Great looking stuff!!!!

• 4887 points

CROCMAN
    Oh yeah  ... forgot to say very nice touch with the personalised shoe trees !!!

Totally missed those. Very nice touch indeed. I wish I could rent his wardrobe -- okay that would be weird. :)

•  

Tar Heel
    Wow, what great responses. let's see if I can respond to queries in one post:

tee2green- The belts are from the IJP collection; puurple and royal blue. I also have black. Go to IJPdesign.com

patarthur- Not sure I share that stuff! But my luggage is Club Glove.....

chuckZ- Thanks for the hat info. Can't see from the picture, but the black Thursday hat has a royal blue outline on the Titleist, so it ties subtly together. And I do have blue shoes, but not for this outfit. The Pyramids were bought specificaly for the Bar Harbour collection, and the saddle is blue stingray! Perfect match!

Randy:  Sometimes a pictures doesnot do a masterpiece justice.....why question the master.....ha..ha....you got it together, brother....play as well as you will look.....have fun.....cz  : )  

•  

Mondo and I are wearing complimentary ensembles on Sunday when we play together. :-)

•  

So, white and pink with pink and white?  And which Sunday is that?

• 1763 points

WOW!! Outstanding taste in your pairing of Asym's and slacks for Wednesday. Thursday is pretty rockin as well, now rock some birdies Mr. Tar Heel!