Forums

FJ HydroLite™ Short Sleeve Rain Shirt

•  

Picked up a new hydrolite FJ SS Rain Shirt Navy/Black, through our proshop yesterday (like I needed one).  Threw in my bag this morning because it is much lighter than my red or white one.  As we reached hole number eight the skies opened and out came the new rain shirt and WOW....stayed completely dry from the elements.  Played in heavy rain for about four holes.  My FJ rain glove and FJ umbrella helped also......You gotta have one in your bag......cz  : )

•  

Probably will be a while before I upgrade to the Hydrolite, CZ.  As the proud recipient of a FJ short sleeve rain jacket last year, I cannot justify getting yet another one.

•  

Pulp, my LS is still in the plastic... Im trying to justify buying another, but being a glut isnt good, unless its MyJoys!

•  

TNT009
    Pulp, my LS is still in the plastic... Im trying to justify buying another, but being a glut isnt good, unless its MyJoys!

Guess that's just more proof that it never rains in California ???

•  

It is hurricane season in South Carolina......have to be ready June - November and the height of the season is September.....but we have more than our share of rain this year and our poor farmers are seeking Federal relief.......cannot turn down good deals on my FJ outerwear (like matching outfits).....

•  

pulplvr
    Probably will be a while before I upgrade to the Hydrolite, CZ.  As the proud recipient of a FJ short sleeve rain jacket last year, I cannot justify getting yet another one.

It brings up the question, how many rain shirts does one need? Still, the Hydrolite is so lightweight, it would be very handy in a carry bag..

•  

I know, I have an adictive personality and at the prices I can purchase these, it is hard to turn them down.  They match my one pair of black rain pants......also use them as wind shirts in the fall and winter.....part of the FJ layering......just like shoes, you can only wear one pair at a time......it's a fashion thing....cz

•  

Go for it CZ.

Nothing better than "choice".

Really we could all survive with one of everything but ... where's the fun in that?

If outerwear is your worst vice think you're in a pretty good place ... just keep control of that addiction ... or not ... gotta spend your cash on something right and I can't really think of a logical reason why it shouldn't be on FJ.

• 4110 points

fredcloss
    pulplvrProbably will be a while before I upgrade to the Hydrolite, CZ.  As the proud recipient of a FJ short sleeve rain jacket last year, I cannot justify getting yet another one.It brings up the question, how many rain shirts does one need? Still, the Hydrolite is so lightweight, it would be very handy in a carry bag..

I keep a rain shirt in: My car, Carry bag, Cart bag, Golf Trunk bag, and a couple in the house.

Gave my wife a couple of the old brand P to keep at the Horse stable and trailer. Justification to buy replacements.

•  

Mark:  We have to always be prepared.......I play a lot of golf and when you play in events and tournaments, they do not cancel because of a little rain........before I retired and prior to purchasing my current FJ wardrobe I bought two ZR Gore-tex Rain Suits, one in Black (lightweight) and one in Blue (jacket converts to vest and short sleeve), and so I am like you, I am well covered........but now I am primarily purchasing FJ....and as Crocman says.....it is all about choice in life.....trying to keep up with the man.....Randy...cz  : )