Forums

Speaking of Loudmouth

•  

If I was going to a ryder cup or presidents cup, I would consider the USA flag pants but that is about it.

•  

parthur
    I am playing in a tournament tomorrow. The course posted this on their web site:

Would you wear these?

As you would expect, the comments varied widely. Seems the kids think they are cool. The adults-not so much.

Every pair comes with a tutorial on how to scream "Mash Potatoes"!

•  

I leave it to John Daily.

• 819 points

USA Flag pants maybe?... And only on certain occasions.

•  

I am going to say no.

•  

The patterns lead themselves mores towards Women's Skorts......But all you FJ Fashionistas could definitely ROCK the Pink..... Who knows the color just may crossover into FJ Apparel...

• 2089 points

I almost just puked

• 3551 points

I would wear the pink pair but, that's it for me...

•  

Chris92009

They are not my speed but they are perfect for someone out there!

:-)  . . . my thoughts as well, Chris.

•  

The pants are a work of art in a way! From Caddy Shack prop room that is!

• 2756 points

USA flags for the Ryder or Presidents Cup.  I wore a pair for the Frosty Boy TCC outing last year, but outside of that wouldn't do it.

•  

I think I saw one of the women players at the British Women's Open and her caddy both wearing the diamond pattern (third from left). Looked okay as a skirt on the player but the caddy looked like a 'court jester' or "jack-in-the-box" clown.

•  

girlsgotgolf
    The patterns lead themselves mores towards Women's Skorts......But all you FJ Fashionistas could definitely ROCK the Pink..... Who knows the color just may crossover into FJ Apparel...

Saw a good number worn at the Womens US Am this year...both in skorts and shorts......looked cute with sleeveless tops....I an handle the pinks numbers......I wear pink proudly....numerous shades in shirts and pants....sorry to say that the pants are not FJ, but the shirts are......cz  : )  

• 1786 points

I love going over these old threads, as I'm new to the site and enjoy going through them.  Some of the parents on my daughter's HS golf team got together and purchased the houndstooth LM skorts for the team.  They matched very well with the sleeveless tops they wore.  It was amazing how all the other girls in the conference would come up to them and comment how they wish their teams looked as sharp.  The school actually adopted the houndstooth pattern on some of the other sport's designs.  

But for me, I could not rock them.