Forums

Club/Home Course Logo's

• 5384 points

Less than 10% of my shirts have course logo's.

•  

I have a good mix of shirts with the club logo from both of the clubs to which I belong currently.  I also have club logoed shirts from two previous workplace courses, a course in northern Virginia where my son-in-law purchased gifts for me, and--of course-- the two Walnut Creek logoed shirts I picked up following the member-guest at Fred Closs's club.  Most of my FJ purchases, though, do not have a club logo.  I prefer them with just the FJ, and, occasionally, the Titleist logos.  I do order through my local club, especially when I've built up a good amount of proshop credit due to winnings at the course, but I sometimes pick up closeout or bargains from an on-line retailer.

• 1362 points

I say no go also, unless you have to use it is an interclub tournament uniform.

•  

bholley

golferdrmjr
    Not a fan myself, but I don't belong to a club. Of the 70 some golf shirts I own, only two have a course logo. And one of those is from Pebble Beach U.S. Open.

Do I see a Groucho quote coming on?

You mean this one:

I sent the club a wire stating, "PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER".

Thanks Bruce for the reminder. When I was a kid I used to watch Marx Brothers all the time. Their movies are great!

• 1690 points

The course I work at does not use FJ for the shirts we get with our logo.  We use a way inferior product and it is not as comfortable or as nice as what FJ offers.  I like the logo shirts when it is not gaudy and detracts from the look of what you are wearing.   But I also like the clean no logo shirts, they stand out and look real sharp.  

•  

Good question Ryan. I prefer to, but being that's advertising for the club, it seems to me the club should pay for their logo and we pay  pay to have a shirt. Besides, I usually order shirts with the FJA logo and FJ Tour collar and pay for those out of my pocket.

• 3548 points

I have several shirts with my clubs logo on them. I've been pushing to get some FJ rain and wind jackets with our logo on it!