Forums

When will the 2014 FJ Apparel Catalog be out?

•  

I need me a catalog somehow....Head theres a lovely little collection coming that I need to support....

•  

I was able to not only see the catalog first hand the other day, but had the local rep stop by in his Mercedes-Benz truck and got to see it all.  He had the full line up for 2014 and it was awesome!  They have some new cords coming out for the fall / winter of this year and a video of the new DNA.  It was like an early Christmas.

Randy, you need to get a hold of this, you will be blown away!!!

•  

I guess you a speaking of the Maize and Blue Collection  (Nassau)

quick shots from my phone

• 1458 points

Go Blue!

• 1458 points

BostonBuzza
    Great selection. Order 3 new FJ t's to wear about on weekends. Great line up for 2014!

Now you're talking. I guess there's always the TPI shorts and Ts but it'd be nice to see some FJ stuff.

• 306 points

We have it in our shop! Full line of shirts, pants and shorts. New jackets, pull overs! Line looks great! Great colors, great fabrics! Start saving your Xmas money, your gonna want one of each!

• 1135 points

Any more pics? Colors? As a Notre Dame fan, I can't do maize.

• 3506 points

T-Bone
    Any more pics? Colors? As a Notre Dame fan, I can't do maize.

Your best bet would be to find a pro shop that may have it. Since 2014 is literally a few days away, most courses may have it now. Mine does... AWESOME

• 1135 points

Thanks for the heads up dzabkar! I will ask if I can see it when I get to the course today.

• 719 points

Adam62482
    Title says it all.... looking around this was the time last year when this came out... was wondering when the 2014 catalog would be out?

Adam62482
    Title says it all.... looking around this was the time last year when this came out... was wondering when the 2014 catalog would be out?
    • 719 points

Just posted the Spring collection in the FJ Blog. Wow!!! Some great stuff for '14.

• 5451 points

RMH49
    Just posted the Spring collection in the FJ Blog. Wow!!! Some great stuff for '14.

Thanks!  Sometimes I forget to checkout the blog. Just went through that post.

A few interesting looks but I'm not a huge fan of the all horizontal stripes.

The solid colours with the contrasting piping on the collars and subtle tone/tone stripes look pretty nice. And I like the move into the bolder patterned shorts.

•  

I just received an email from golflocker.com that they now have the Spring 2014 Collections. I will order from our club's shop though.