Forums

When will the 2014 FJ Apparel Catalog be out?

• 4884 points

CROCMAN
    ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK !!!

Fowler and Blixt certainly think so!

• 4884 points

•  

Orange is KinG!

•  

I've seen the new catalog - and there may be a mistake on page 48 (maybe a minor one).

•  

I'm liking one particular color from '14.... Rick will be getting another email soon!

• 1643 points

Explain!?!?!

•  

Not much orange in the collections for spring -  just got hold of the apparel catalog.  Making my list.  All the plaid shorts are gorgeous.

The new sock collections are pretty sweet also.

•  

Rick already put my order through for shoes to match.... Just think SoCal!

•  

Catalogs are not out to the reps yet. I have seen the new collections and there are some great colors coming!

•  

Local FJ Rep gave me a Performance Golf Apparel Spring 2014 catalog last month.  Good stuff coming, guys.  But I cannot find Bobby's purported error on page 48.

•  

It's a style number error, I believe -- last year's or something. You probably wouldn't notice unless you tried to order that style.

•  

Two of the colors of shirts are wrong (at least in my catalog).

•  

Just got the Collection catalog yesterday.  Some really nice stuff - especially the 4 sock collections. 

• 2474 points

how does one get a catalog?  I would love to see the new items and colors.  

•  

Great selection. Order 3 new FJ t's to wear about on weekends. Great line up for 2014!