Forums

Weekend Wardrobe- Tar Heel

•  

miniwarmth
    Go HokiesIf I remember correctly the Blue Snakes were the 2nd year -  there was also a Sand Snake:

style numbers were 52277 and 52269

@GoHokies, I really think a proper exposé, like a brochure/catalog of your entire collection is in order!

NOW ... THAT WOULD BE A TREAT !!!

•  

miniwarmth
    Go HokiesIf I remember correctly the Blue Snakes were the 2nd year -  there was also a Sand Snake:

style numbers were 52277 and 52269

@GoHokies, I really think a proper exposé, like a brochure/catalog of your entire collection is in order!

or at least a YouTube video documenting his rise to FJ supremacy.  

•  

Awesome stuff there TH!  

"Rock them any day of the week, TH!"

•  

ChuckZ
    You guys and your fashion sense.  I hope your game matches your outfits and if so you should be scratch.....am I close....or is it, I am at least going to look good.....ha....ha....  cz  ; )

Doesn't looking good make you play better ???

I've always managed to convince myself that is the case ... even when I have a bad day (more often than I would like) I take solace in at lease looking the best in my group ... IMHO!!!

•  

pulplvr
    CZ, there' no way you're ever going to match up with Tar Heel and Go Hokies.  Randy and Bobby have too much of a head start.  Now, TNT009 (Todd) or golferdrmjr  (Don), you might be able to catch up with.  These four guys are hands down, THE FJ fashionistas in the Community.

With all due respect Ted, think TNT and golferdrmjr are way out of reach as well.

As golferdrmjr is including his weekly ensembles in TNT's apparel thread and Tar Heel has felt the need to start his own, maybe we need another exclusive thread from Go Hokies so we can all live in wonderment and envy at all their very impressive collections.

Must admit I am loving all the apparel threads so please continue to post pics of all your goodies ladies and gents.

•  

C'mon Tar Heel ... another weekend off? ... doubt it.

Know you are an extremely busy man ... but hey you've peaked our interest and as the creator of this thread you owe the FJC your colleagues an insight into the very fashionable world or TH.

With both TNT and yourself (and of course all the others who want to) giving us a weekly FJ previews, it's just something else to get exciting about in the FJC.

•  

Croc

Good morning from SoCal. I apologise for letting you down and slipping over the past two weekends. No, I didn't take any golf haiatus, and did get my rounds in. But I simply did not take any photos at all. I did have a couple unique outfits this past weekend leveraging IJP tartan shorts.

This weekend will not have any golf though, as I am flying back home to Michigan on my way to TPC and the FJAI. I will indeed post my FJAI ensembles though for you all so as not to disappoint.

• 2556 points

Can't wait to see what all the FJA's will be wearing at the FJAI at TPC Sawgrass.  

•  

Pony
    Can't wait to see what all the FJA's will be wearing at the FJAI at TPC Sawgrass.

Trying to choose my apparel right now. It's pretty tough though, so no telling what might show up!

•  

Waiting in great anticipation !!!

•  

Tar Heel

Pony

Trying to choose my apparel right now. It's pretty tough though, so no telling what might show up!

I've got Thursday locked in, still trying to decide between two others for Wednesday. Decisions, decisions. :-)

•  

Got to bring something Blue.

•  

Yes the debate is on, we need to play more rounds so this decision is not as difficult!

• 5127 points

Like Crocman, I'm excited to see the great FJ outfits from this event.  Are you there any planned prizes ? Like "Most likely to be mistaken for Ian Poulter" or "Best Outfit/Worst Score"?

•  

The toughest job in GOLF???

Judge of best dressed at the 2014 FJAI ... boy oh boy it's gonna be tough !!! on so many levels !!!