Forums

Now ordering

• 2397 points

What transpired was about a month ago I ordered 4 shirts with the FJ logo thru my club's proshop.  One shirt was out of stock and would be back ordered for sometime near the end of the year.   Then three of the shirts were shipped but without the FJ.  When my shop followed up regarding this matter and to reconfirm that the fourth shirt on backorder from the original order would have the FJ (ProDry Lisle Pencil Stripe #22066

Mist/ Lavender) they were informed that it would not get the FJ as it would be a single item at that time.  My shop then said to cancel that item as that was not what I wanted.  My shop informed me that I would need to reorder that shirt as part of a 3 shirt order when the time came near the end of the year.  I still want to order that shirt and will now wait.  

Devin I assume that there is a better way to discuss this via email but when I tried a private message with your name it said no match available maybe to use the PM it has to be with a friend.  

Devin_Gmitter
    PonyparthurThe standard colors look great and will go with just about anything. Good Job. If the other shirt is back ordered, you should still get the FJ on the collar.. not your fault - Right Dev?

They informed my shop that they could not do the FJ and thus cancelled the order.   Could you please update me on the situation?  They said no FJ on the Collar?

• 2441 points

Very nice selection, love the color choices . Play Well

•  

What are the colors of FJ you can get on the shirts?  Is it limited or can you get it to match (ie purple on a black/purple shirt etc)

•  

Definately FJ logos. Very nice Pony.

•  

Pony
    What transpired was about a month ago I ordered 4 shirts with the FJ logo thru my club's proshop.  One shirt was out of stock and would be back ordered for sometime near the end of the year.   Then three of the shirts were shipped but without the FJ.  When my shop followed up regarding this matter and to reconfirm that the fourth shirt on backorder from the original order would have the FJ (ProDry Lisle Pencil Stripe #22066

Mist/ Lavender) they were informed that it would not get the FJ as it would be a single item at that time.  My shop then said to cancel that item as that was not what I wanted.  My shop informed me that I would need to reorder that shirt as part of a 3 shirt order when the time came near the end of the year.  I still want to order that shirt and will now wait.  

Devin I assume that there is a better way to discuss this via email but when I tried a private message with your name it said no match available maybe to use the PM it has to be with a friend.  

Devin_GmitterPonyparthurThe standard colors look great and will go with just about anything. Good Job. If the other shirt is back ordered, you should still get the FJ on the collar.. not your fault - Right Dev?

They informed my shop that they could not do the FJ and thus cancelled the order.   Could you please update me on the situation?  They said no FJ on the Collar?

This makes sense now, it is a 3 piece minimum for custom orders. I am afraid there is little I can do with company policy! I am happy you are willing to wait.

• 2397 points

I will probably find 2 other shirts to add when I reorder near the end of the year and thus qualifying for the FJ .