Forums

FJ+ Weekend's Attire

•  

You will be looking good for the club championship dtr8.  Play well and bring home some hardware!

•  

Tomorrow is Friday and our men's league day and thought I would throw my outfit in.....the dark colors are navy........probably won't play this weekend.....this hot and humid weather is a killer........have lost four pounds this week, which is a good thing.......my regular partner killed us Wednesday on punched, verticut, and sanded greens with a 69......going back for more......who said you need perfect greens to score well........an older gentleman who used to play with Hogan and Sneed up and down the east coast for money once told me, if you hit it in the hole, it will go in 90% of the time........*** was a crazy dude and you did not want to put against him........he was close to 100 when he made his final tee time......cheers  

•  

What color glove Chuck? Need a yellow Spectrum!

•  

Good luck and play well in your championship!

Nice outfit!

•  

Tar Heel
    What color glove Chuck? Need a yellow Spectrum!

The shirt is more gold than yellow and think that the pretty yellow Spectrum would clash.........a navy glove might be better.......the lighting in the mancave is not that good.....but I guess I will just go with a white Weathersof with all the humidity/heat....sometimes you just have to be practical.....I love those TT hats Titleist sent me......

• 765 points

Starting to get a little chilly at 6:30 in Mass. Don't like it :-)

•  

Style on FJ Fashionistas  !

•  
    Gotta be a Classic day!

•  

I am all about the classic look, Todd.  Have that checked shirt in lime and it is one of my favorites......nice clean look....

•  

TNT009
    Gotta be a Classic day!

Nice Todd, are you walking in those Classics? :-)

•  

Hey Don, no were riding at Redhawk!

•  

My upcoming weekend attire, but not quite FJs........my Saturday outfit for the next two weekends as I chase a different kind of birdie.....it is dove season in the south and my 20ga is calling......cannot go to the fields uncoordinated.......heading to Donnelly Wildlife Preserve managed by DNR.....the orange hat serves many purposes....Tennessee plays on Saturday, Go Big Orange, adds color to a rather dull outfit and I want to make sure others see me on the field....it also is my go to golf rainhat (gore-tex) during football season......

• 765 points

This may be the best post I've seen on this thread,  ha ha

•  

TNT009
    Gotta be a Classic day!

Love the buckle, custom?

•  

Jake S

This may be the best post I've seen on this thread,  ha ha

Not hardly, this particular thread was started to show FootJoy shoes and Apparel to be worn during a round of golf. There have been many excellent outfits shown in this thread that were far better than that. That post has none of those FJ items and while I don't think it belongs in this Community, at the very least it should be in the General Forum section, not in this thread.

If you want to see stuff like that, I'm sure there are many online forums elsewhere you can see that. No "ha ha".