Forums

FJ+ Weekend's Attire

•  

Think I agree with the white shirt with the plaid shorts......stripe shirt and plaid shorts, NOT......if that mint shirt were a solid, it would be awesome.........no emsemble for the weekend....taking a break....have been playing too much golf and developing too many bad habits......will hit the links Monday or whenever the rain stops.....

•  

TNT009
    Headed to the Desert for the weekend.... Clad in all FJ!

Have a good time Bud, stay as cool as you can!

•  
    Ok, this looks better... And less sun the better!

•  

I like the buttondown.....have one of those in black.....meant to mention that was a killer belt buckle......another Beau Brummel....  :-)

•  

Saturday. Mystic Collection with new DryJoys Casuals. Sweet! There will also be a Carolina Blue Spectrum glove. Of course!

•  

Mobey grape.......you make Carolina proude......

• 2330 points

Pretty cool Tar Heel,  I like it

•  

Great looking ensemble Randy.  I think the Carolina Blue laces in the new Dry Joy Casuals would make 'em pop!  Looking sharp as always and setting the bar high for the rest of us!

•  

TNT & Randy, so how many FJ Outfits does that make for each of you now ?

•  

3G

Counting takes all the fun out of it really. Truthfully, I don't know, since I can coordinate some many collections with so many shoes.

It's Garanimals Gone Wild!

•  

Randy - You may have to rename your matching methodology "taranimals" in honor of the Tar Heels.

•  

Mike_C
    Randy - You may have to rename your matching methodology "taranimals" in honor of the Tar Heels.

Mike! I like it..... You may now write all my materials.

•  
    3G, I don't know, I've got shorts, polos and Icons that haven't been worn yet... In fact our own GuroY ) ***Rick) just got an order today!
  •  
    3G, I don't know, I've got shorts, polos and Icons that haven't been worn yet... In fact our own GuroY ) ***Rick) just got an order today!
  •  

Tar Heel
    Mike! I like it..... You may now write all my materials.

I can only provide color commentary in limited quips at times.  Maybe one day.....