Forums

FJ+ Weekend's Attire

• 2276 points

CROCMAN
    ChuckZLove the shirt......

Shoes are pretty cool too TNT.

Looking good TNT!!  Is that a "pro Laker" color scheme?

•  

Saturday, Red, White and Blue....support the USA ladies this weekend........

•  

Well played sir!

• 2276 points

Good look Chuck!!

• 1089 points

This weekend

•  

Sunday.  Supposed to be hot and humid.  So go with something light.......

•  

Jake S
    This weekend

Love that shirt, Jake......and that looks like a Vokey belt.....sharp.....cz

• 2828 points

wore that same shirt on Saturday with DryJoy tour saddles in white with Bomber Taupe.  gray shorts.  

•  

Wouldn't expect anything less that styling for you FJ Fashionistas !

•  

ChuckZ
    Sunday.  Supposed to be hot and humid.  So go with something light.......

Have these shorts Chuck and I alternate a Light Blue shirt and a Black shirt, depending. Surely no Black for you in the humidity....

I also have the Carolina Blue saddles!

•  

Light Blue shirt on order.......you are right, too hot for the black shirt, but would do with black belt and black and white saddles.......many possibilities with the shorts....blues and blacks......have the Navy/White saddles that would work as well.....ove the basic saddle shoes, even in the white and black solid......boring, I know.....

•  
    Headed to the Desert for the weekend.... Clad in all FJ!

•  

Todd, I just wore those shoes last Saturday. But I was all monochrome in Grey (hat, shirt, belt) and a pair of the Bar Harbor shorts (grey plaid).

Expecting a parcel today that will determine my ensembles for this weekend.....

•  

Was gonna wear an all white polo, but I liked the color combo of this.

•  
    Todd, I love how those shirts turned out. FJ did a great job customizing your logo