Forums

FJ+ Weekend's Attire

•  

Tar Heel

Good looks there Don. Well scored.

I'm off to Myrtle Beach next week, so  I will post my ensembles for each day. That will be fun!

Have a good time Randy, shouldn't be too hard! :-)

•  

Don, see ya bright and early!

•  

Headed out, finally out of the 100s and back into 80s!

•  

Feeling a tad bit grey tomorrow... 

•  

You are styling, Don ......

golferdrmjr
    We need to get this thread going again, post some pics of your FootJoy attire. Here's what I'm wearing with my new FJ City shoes tomorrow at Coronado GC.

•  

And the TNT Fashions keep rolling in ! Todd, you are the epitome of a true FJ Fashionista.....

• 1917 points

Well no comparison to some of these "fashonistas", but here's mine for the day..

•  

Looks good Dirt. If you want to step it up a notch, try and find a pair of Raspberry FJ shorts to go with that shirt. And of course a Navy belt. :-)

•  

Don, you were looking snazzy today at Torrey!  Wind was blowing through my shirt, my aunt thought my belly looked fat!

•  

Such a terrible location for golf, Todd.  Good thing your attire is so sharp.

•  
    Had to show Torrey a little love!

•  

TNT009
    Don, you were looking snazzy today at Torrey!  Wind was blowing through my shirt, my aunt thought my belly looked fat!

Thanks Todd, that was some shot changing wind today, that's for sure! Nice score on the shirts too!

•  
    That slim fit is... SLIM FIT!
    Shot 82 which was way better that last time we played..
    • 1917 points

golferdrmjr
    Looks good Dirt. If you want to step it up a notch, try and find a pair of Raspberry FJ shorts to go with that shirt. And of course a Navy belt. :-)

If Raspberry shorts elevates me to the next level I think I'll go ahead and hang out here on this level!!!!!   Definitely could go for some new belts though.    Need some more buckle options though

•  

You cali boys are ridiculous