FJ+ Weekend's Attire

•  

tdogg21
    where did you get the RICC shirt?

Ebay

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    tdogg21where did you get the RICC shirt?

Ebay

TT

haha.  I could have saved you some money if I had known.  I was the one bidding against you.

•  

We need to get this thread going again, post some pics of your FootJoy attire. Here's what I'm wearing with my new FJ City shoes tomorrow at Coronado GC.

•  

What pants you got going?

•  

They're gray trousers, kind of got buried under everything else. It's supposed to be a high of 65* there tomorrow. I'm going to be there about 6 am tomorrow if you aren't doing anything.

•  

I got the grey FJ trousers at Golf Mart... They are great pants, found an all Orange polo in clearance rack there!

•  

Good looks there Don. Well scored.

I'm off to Myrtle Beach next week, so  I will post my ensembles for each day. That will be fun!

•  

Nice looking combo.  Even matching with the FJ bracelet.  You guys certainly know how to set the bar high on how to dress in style.

• 4925 points

golferdrmjr
    We need to get this thread going again, post some pics of your FootJoy attire. Here's what I'm wearing with my new FJ City shoes tomorrow at Coronado GC.

Hah! I just bought that same shirt! I'm wearing that shirt as well with creamY ) ***ish) shorts and my new orange M projects!

•  

Ok, decided to get off my hump and peg it before the rain comes... Almost forgot I had these shoes!

• 4846 points

golferdrmjr

Wow! That took some effort to pull all of that together.

•  

Nice Todd!  You and Golferdrmjr could be Ryder Cup partners

•  

Don - trousers and a sweater??  I thought you guys lived in SoCal????  With that said, nice look!

And Todd, another great outfit.  I'm digging the belt and shoes.  Is that the grey base color?

•  

tdogg21

Don - trousers and a sweater??  I thought you guys lived in SoCal????  With that said, nice look!

And Todd, another great outfit.  I'm digging the belt and shoes.  Is that the grey base color?

That's what you have to do when you are starting at 6 am and a cold front is moving in. I could have worn shorts, but wanted to wear the trousers with my new City shoes (which are awesome) for a more finished look. Everyone else was wearing a windbreaker while I was wearing the vest. Not a normal day at all, it was 75 degrees there yesterday. :-)

•  

Dogg, poor lighting, the base is tan! Just a shade darker than the trousers.