Forums

FJ+ Weekend's Attire

• 3308 points

bholley
    Those get my vote for shoe of the year

Great idea for FJ for a promotion!  But we all know who will win ;)  

@TNT -- That blue is really "deep". Any details on the belt?

•  

The yellow is stingray and blue is saltwater crocodilians by Patrick Gibbons Handmade! I'm finding the the newest pair of Icons are my favorite! Dev and Chris need to form FJAA- FJ Addict Anonymous!

•  

Justinu3
    Nice Todd!  

Here's my choice tonight.

Gray Cubic Mesh hat with....

Now... do you wear Black belt or White belt?  I'm rocking the Scotty Dog Belt Buckle...

Go with the white belt.....but if you happen to have a black and white belt, that solves the indecision.......the white will bring out the white stripes in the gray in the shirt........like you style.......just picked up the same gray hat......

•  

TNT009
    Figured we needed a thread for what's being sported by the FJ community... These are my outfits for my three rounds this week, starting with Bumble Bee with Don tomorrow and ending with Lime Saturday...... Paste and post away!

Like that shirt....have the same and wore it Friday in our mens Sr Am and shot 76.....brought me luck......hoping you do better......

•  

Love the lime!

•  

Todd you need your own photo gallery on here!

• 1146 points

Yessir!

•  

Now I know other Ambassadors other than Todd are buying new FJ gear.  We need to start posting up more new additions to the apparel.   I have a few new shirts I will be posting when I get the chance.

TT

•  

Love me some Vokey!

•  

A few shirts picked up from recent travels/events.

TT

•  

nice!  i like the team Titleist one.  I'm actually wearing that style shirt today, without the logos of course.

•  

How did you the Titleist one?

•  

Tyler Higley
    How did you the Titleist one?

It was a trophy for our drubbing of Scott Melton and Mike DePaolo and the 3 points we gained for a team win and our individual match wins.  

TT

• 8 points

Nice looking outfits. Where do you get the Croc belts? I am in that business and would love to get you in our products.

•  

OUTIGER
    Tyler HigleyHow did you the Titleist one?

It was a trophy for our drubbing of Scott Melton and Mike DePaolo and the 3 points we gained for a team win and our individual match wins.  

TT

Still waiting for mine to be shipped.

TH