Forums

Great Monday!

•  

Croc

You can get the logos on pretty much anything. There are a couple placement limitations, but other than that, you can get the FJ or FJA logos on shirts, shorts, sweaters, vests. Probably not socks or pants......

•  

Hey Devin,

Well I guess my question in response to TH's info above is can I get shoes / apparel ambassador logoed in Australia?

Assuming I can on MYJOYS (do they all get made in the States, and if not can I still get them logoed) but  guessing maybe not possible with apparel ??? Maybe a special order through a stockist down here ???.

•  

Here's some of the items that came out of my box.

•  

Great selection GH.

All those pastels remind me of the '80s and one of my all time favourite TV shows ... Miami Vice.

•  

Well done Bobby!

•  

Oh yes Bobby, very nice. The chmbray on the shorts line is very nice, isn't it? Liking that a great deal.

•  

Very nice Randy - you coerced me to order a few items from the Carmel & Gulf Coast collections.

•  

Good choices Tarheel, you will look pretty sharp in those.

•  

Great looking stuff.....have to hurry and become an "ambassador" so I can purchase....am retired and work at golf course and buy FJ through proshop.....of course first dibs on my size.....discount helps....cz :)

•  

Great collections guys. We know where to go when we need to raid a closet for shoes and golf apparel.