Forums

ProDry Lisle Pencil Stripe

•  

After wearing the ProDry Lisle shirts the wife got me for Christmas, I just ordered 3 more from the ProDry Lisle Pencil Stripe. The numbers are 22050, 22051 & 22054 and are Dark Blue, Burgundy and Lime. Going to arrive next week and all 3 will have FJ on collar. Really looking forward to getting more of the FJ shirts as my other off brands wear out.

• 181 points

Nice colors ,should look sharp.

•  

Well played Eagle. I have several of these Lisle shirts and love the fit, feel and finish. Perfect.....

•  

Nice pick up. I have found that the lisle shirts are by far the best shirts on the market.

•  

Lisle's stretchy material makes them the leader bar none!

•  

Good choice Eagle.  The Lisle shirts are great.

• 2819 points

Great shirts,especially in hot weather.

•  

About to order some myself need to replace about 5 more polos from other companies. Unfortunately I have to wear the swoosh for my golf team when I coach, the head coach picks the polos.

• 5452 points

Nice selections of a great shirt style that is very well made...And they fit!

• 256 points

Love the Lisle Pencil stripe shirts. Especially with the FJ collar logo. May I ask, where did you order these shirts from?

Thanks

•  

CarlE
    Love the Lisle Pencil stripe shirts. Especially with the FJ collar logo. May I ask, where did you order these shirts from?

Thanks

Got these from our Pro shop. Same as I did the  last time. Great people to work with. Will post a pic when they arrive.

•  

CarlE

Thanks

Carl

If you fancy shirts with the FJ on the collar, you can go to tourstop.com. They have many FJ items withthe logo already sewn onto the apparel.

• 256 points

Thank you. I will try the site. I want to look as good as Stricker does.

• 256 points

• 256 points