Forums

New ProAm attire

•  

Outstanding!!!  

•  

Gotta agree with CROC, Todd is!

•  

Nice look Todd!  i almost bought those shorts yesterday.  and i LOVE the belt buckle!

•  

T, get those shorts, they're stretchy and soothing to the skin!

•  

Nice staff Todd, everything matches. Just a word, PERFECT!!!

•  

Disgusted with my play, but the few birdies helped out to a 5th place, Ill post photos of swag later, it may have a FJ on them!!!!!!

•  

Very nice outfit.  Love the shorts, shoes, and belt even more.  That buckle is 2nd to none!

•  

TNT009
    Disgusted with my play, but the few birdies helped out to a 5th place, Ill post photos of swag later, it may have a FJ on them!!!!!!

Can't be all bad ... especially if you got something FJ as a prize !

Hope you playing partners were impressed !

•  

TNT009
    Couldn't have asked for anything better while rooting through the FJ section at Golf Mart, ooh and the Classics are pure money$$!

Peach Perfect with a Dash of Orange....Always styling, TNT !

•  

Here's the 5th place winnings, really been wanting a white zippered vest!

•  

Well that covers your entry fee, sweet!

•  

Man, you're gonna need a bigger wardrobe to fit all the gear in.

Not much better than winning FJ gear.

•  

Yeah, I was shocked when they called our team, almost got the Purple argyle sweater, but its summer time!

•  

Very nice outfit Todd! As a kid in Houston, the owner of Harold's Mens Wear had a great line, "I dress 70, talk 80 and shoot 90, if my putter's hot". He would approve of your outfits.

• 3688 points

Awesome gear in the initial post and then nice winnings!  I might be turning a little green with jealousy here!