Forums

Oh my; Devin's tailor....

•  

Pony
    Like the red pants -- but a long way to go to be as Skinny as dwade's .  also is wade rolling those pants up -- sorry very poor look.  Oh Devin - those shoes could use some polish.

I like the distressed look on the bomber - with that being said I may be getting several more pairs before that Tan Stingray goes away!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Pony
    Like the red pants -- but a long way to go to be as Skinny as dwade's .  also is wade rolling those pants up -- sorry very poor look.  Oh Devin - those shoes could use some polish.

I like the distressed look on the bomber - with that being said I may be getting several more pairs before that Tan Stingray goes away!

That Tan Stingray does look pretty cool!

•  

BTW Mr Gmitter....

I would offer up that with the look you sported in the shot (red pants and Taupe shoes) that a nice pair of red laces would have tied the whole thing together.

You know, if you want to be the relaxed fashion forward guy then you have to "step out" my friend. Just sayin.....

•  

Devin , Tips from these FJ Fashionistas will last you a life time , lol !

•  

Your shoes are tip taupe Dev.

As far as "red khakis" only kidding. There is no such thing. Khaki is a color. Khaki is not a fabric even though the mullet heads at Levi would try to have you think otherwise.

•  

"Khaki is a color, not a fabric"

Rumor has it that this is the 2014 ad slogan for Dockers.

You heard it here first!

•  

Devin, moonlight again ?

Tar Heel
    "Khaki is a color, not a fabric"

Rumor has it that this is the 2014 ad slogan for Dockers.

You heard it here first!

Hah, Devin's moonlighting again?  lol

• 1466 points

Red Khakis are the way to go! Just wait Lebron will have them soon

• 2756 points

Looks solid, Devin!  Can't say the same for DWade.  I've been know to wear some red Vineyard Vines trousers to the office on Friday's.  It's a classic look!

• 2490 points

Murray's Nantucket Reds are also a great classic look.  wearing those to dinner this weekend.