Forums

Caught my wife......

• 181 points

I came home from work to find my wife wearing one of my FJ sport wind shirts . Has anyone else had this problem??!!!!!!!

•  

That's not a problem, that is a good excuse to buy some more. :-)

• 4493 points

Nope... but only because I buy her her own gear (she's not a FJ fan *yet* though.  for fit she likes a different MFR - I'm working on it!!)

•  

My wife snags mine out of my bag if she gets cold, she knows its always there!

•  

My wife really looks cool in any of my FJ stuff. . . she's always welcome to it and it makes it easy for me what to get her for the next box for her to unwrap.

•  

She can use the older stuff, but, don't mess with the new gear.

•  

Great!  I am with Helio - a good excuse to buy more!  

•  

my wife wears my FJA jacket and many of my FJ Windshirts...I don't mind as I have many but she always seems to pick the one I want to wear the day she is wearing it...sometimes thats a problem

• 5532 points

If my wife expresses interest in any of my jackets I just buy her one like it in whatever color she likes. I learned the hard way after having lost several to her. "I'm just borrowing it" is a kin to "I just want a bite". I order to deserts too.  

•  

Can't say this has happened to me.

Would probably forgive her only if she was wearing nothing else.

•  

Supermanct
    I came home from work to find my wife wearing one of my FJ sport wind shirts . Has anyone else had this problem??!!!!!!!

A very smart woman your wife !

• 2781 points

My wife always grabs my FJ Hoodie. I don't blame her because its super comfortable.

•  

NCBob
    She can use the older stuff, but, don't mess with the new gear.

I don't know, but something tells me, you are a much nicer guy than that.

• 1466 points

Must be a keeper!