Devin_GmitterGabreezeI usually put my hats on the top shelf of the dishwasher and let it dry outside.
I have heard this works as well, never tried though.
That's what I do, works great, don't wash with dishes though haha get food in the hat.
There's a nothing like bringing along a snack to the course. Moving along, there is a product called Hatsaver that prevents the hats from getting so nasty. Essentially, it makes them repel water and sweat. Still, you may have to wash. We use Oxyclean spray then put them in the washing machine, hang dry. One note about using the dishwasher, the detergent is sodium hypochlorite (chlorine). Your hats will come out sanitary, but may have a "tie-dyed" look as chlorine degrades the material and will bleach out color irregularly and, they will not last as long.