Forums

Dryjoy hat

•  

Deno! :-)  Did you mean the ball markers attached to the FJ gloves magnetically?  I think those are metal and would make it top heavy.  I also think it would act as a heat conductor under the sun and therefore harness the heat instead of help cool us down on the course. . . maybe I don't understand. . . ?

•  

Concho style  

• 4780 points

Sure I wish I had a DryJoy rain hat with a nice brim on it. Practiced in the rain yesterday. Rain was dripping off my hat and down the back of my neck.

•  

ToddL
    Acushnet/Titleist/FJ usually does not allow cross branding with the logos...

That's really the one exception, hats.  Almost every Titleist hat out there has an FJ on the side.

•  

Justinu3
    ToddLAcushnet/Titleist/FJ usually does not allow cross branding with the logos...

That's really the one exception, hats.  Almost every Titleist hat out there has an FJ on the side.

that would be a pretty sweet hat to have the Titleist script on the front, Titleist patch on the back, and FJA logo on the side.

• 1466 points

How well does that spray work?

•  

Now that would look nice with FJ markers around the hat!

• 4180 points

I think you could overdo the FJ markers.  It'd be a great hat to have the FJA logo with the Titleist script out front

•  

etakmit
    I think you could overdo the FJ markers.  It'd be a great hat to have the FJA logo with the Titleist script out front

Wish we could!

•  

I would like to have the availability of FJ/ FJA hats in different styles/colors.  Maybe some options to match the seasons apparel lines.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    I would like to have the availability of FJ/ FJA hats in different styles/colors.  Maybe some options to match the seasons apparel lines.

TT

i agree.  i love my FJ hat we got for the FJAI last year.  it's become my go to hat both on and off the course.  but i'm afraid i'm going to wear it out.  especially being black, i'm afraid it's going to start to fade and get sweat stains.  so i might move down in the lineup simply to help it last longer.

however, with that being said, i like wearing a hat that 99% of the golfing population doesn't have and has probably never seen.

•  

tdogg21
    OUTIGERI would like to have the availability of FJ/ FJA hats in different styles/colors.  Maybe some options to match the seasons apparel lines.

TT

i agree.  i love my FJ hat we got for the FJAI last year.  it's become my go to hat both on and off the course.  but i'm afraid i'm going to wear it out.  especially being black, i'm afraid it's going to start to fade and get sweat stains.  so i might move down in the lineup simply to help it last longer.

however, with that being said, i like wearing a hat that 99% of the golfing population doesn't have and has probably never seen.

I sent that hat to one of our FJA's that could use it more than I could.  Maybe one of those pay it forward moments.  haha

TT

• 358 points

that would be cool