Forums

Dryjoy hat

• 5713 points

I would like a Dryjoy hat that has a wider brim than the bucket hat. I like the Titleist Aussie hat but made with DryJoy material.

•  

MarkWDallasTx
    I would like a Dryjoy hat that has a wider brim than the bucket hat. I like the Titleist Aussie hat but made with DryJoy material.

Yes!  With the summer heat lurking around the corner, I'll need one . . . or two my self.  I had a white wide brim Titleist hat but the wife wanted it for herself.

Anyway, those Aussie hats with mesh material would be "cool" to sport all summer long in different colors!

•  

Aussie hat with FJ logo.

Now that would be awesome!

•  

Buy the Titliest hat and have a big FJ embroidered on it,

•  

Some thing like this would be nice.  It's got a nice brim and a mesh cap.

•  

•  

NCBob
    Buy the Titliest hat and have a big FJ embroidered on it,

Not sure where you could get the official logo embroidery done -- don't want to go black market on our favorite brand!

•  

golfchick
    NCBobBuy the Titliest hat and have a big FJ embroidered on it, Not sure where you could get the official logo embroidery done -- don't want to go black market on our favorite brand!

You got me, never thought of it that way. Is that a double bogey or DQ?

•  

Acushnet/Titleist/FJ usually does not allow cross branding with the logos...

•  

I've really thought about this hat more and more. . . thanks, MarkWDallasTx, I think I'll just have the store order one for me.

It's been in the mid to high 90s at my course!  It will only get even hotter!

If FJ decides to put one out there, I'll still be in!

• 1466 points

Wish I could find one of those! I know what you mean though because the bucket hat doesn't extend enough

• 2781 points

Gzink96
    Wish I could find one of those! I know what you mean though because the bucket hat doesn't extend enough

Same problem here. I use the bucket hat also but it absorbs.

• 5713 points

I use a spray to revive the Water repellancy to my rain gear. Here is a link to the stuff

I use. www.rei.com/.../tectron-water-repellent-spray-for-apparel

• 5713 points

There is a great article on DIY reviving the water repellancy for rain gear on REI website.

www.rei.com/.../rainwear-dwr.html

•  

Hey noeldaof

Make a hatband out of FJ ball markers.