Forums

DB Championship

•  

BostonBuzza
    The pattern is not overly important to be honest.  I just liked the patterns on the shirt Lusogolf put up.  The corporate colors are blue and white, grey is ok too.  I will need State Street embroidered on the shirt somewhere.

Also, just found out we will most likely use the same shirts for the US AM at The Country Club as we are also sponsering that event as well.

We have that pattern shirt in the US - just not the color scheme.

•  

Than you Parthur.  Acutally I need to place our corporate logo on the shirt and not DB's.  They are the co-lead sponsor of the event, but we can not use their logo on our shirts.  I do not need to include the ship, just "State Street" as the logo.

Thanks again for all of the suggestions and help.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    LusogolfWhy not this one with DB logo on the other side of collar.

Helio,

That one is Europe only.

DG

This time I took advantage. Sorry.

•  

The shirt selection is in full court press mode.  We picked a couple to start with, male selections at this point, see below and please let me know what you all think. 

I am now in need of some suggestions on shirts for the ladies.  I need some help with style #'s and selections....please help!

•  

BostonBuzza
    The shirt selection is in full court press mode.  We picked a couple to start with, male selections at this point, see below and please let me know what you all think. 

I am now in need of some suggestions on shirts for the ladies.  I need some help with style #'s and selections....please help!

Women's do not have color stories, whatever is on FJ.com is what we have!

•  

BostonBuzza

If only! Pretty much solids for the women if you're going with FJ. *sigh* There are a couple of blues to pick from.

• 5065 points

I like this one for the ladies.

ProDry® Stretch Pique Shirt #27004 Light Blue

Wow, not much of a selection for women.

•  

Buzza, you will impress with these very nice shirts.

For ladies, my favourite would be the ProDry® Stretch Pique Shirt #95820 (Periwinkle), with company name in white. Just don't know if available in the US.

• 1466 points

Love the idea of white with blue stripes, can't go wrong with those colors!

•  

Thanks, that was a keeper.  Just need to get the final approval from the Big Boss and we are a go.  Love to bring FJ to the game.  It will be a great event and I will be proud to sport the FJ brand for the 2nd leg of the Tour Championship at TPC of Boston.

For any of you that may be in the area Labor Day weekend, please send me a note and I will try and meet up with you during the week.

thanks for all of your help with the selections.

-Brian

• 2956 points

I really like the white/blue stripes/dark blue logo, however it is too bad there is little choice for the ladies.

For fashion equality, consider the ProDry Pique in White and Light Blue (one color for Men, one for Women) both with the Dark Blue logo. Or perhaps a white logo on the blue shirt and blue logo on the white shirt.

Or for *** equality, the same shirt for both men and women (I'm sure we could tell them apart).

Good Luck.