Forums

FJ/FJA logoed apparel... where do i get it

•  

Deno
    Hi Rick

I would like the info also if possible, maybe a windjacket with FJA logo.

Thanks in advance

Deno

typically a 3 piece min. Pick out a few other styles as well!

•  

You can get pretty much anything that FJ makes with the FJA logo.  They do have a 3 pc minimum order to have logos applied.

•  

Is the 3 peice min per order or per peice?  If I wanted a shirt, a pair of pants and a pair of shorts would that count as 3 peice?

I will be sending Rick a request shortly.

Thanks

•  

BostonBuzza
    Is the 3 peice min per order or per peice?  If I wanted a shirt, a pair of pants and a pair of shorts would that count as 3 peice?

Thanks

You would need to get 3 logoed pieces. Not shirt, socks, pants, etc...

•  

BostonBuzza

Thanks

BB

The 3 piece minimum means you need 3 items with the logo. So if you got the logo on the shorts it would qaulify as one piece. Not sure you'd want the logo on pants....

But a shirt, vest, and maybe shorts would get you there.

It's all about setting up the embroidery process efficiently.

•  

The minimum is for 3 pieces.  They do not need to be the same item, a vest and 2 shirts would qualify.

•  

Thanks for the clarification.  Rick, I will be in touch soon.

•  

Rick - correct me if I am wrong, the rule is really 3 pieces with the same logo - you cannot have 2 shirts with the FJ logo on the collar and a wind shirt with only the FJA logo, right?

•  

Thanks for the info guys.

Deno

•  

Todd, you are correct.

• 1466 points

Might be able to pick some up at your local course, although I have found the FJ on the collar can be hard to find