Forums

Performance 1/2 Zip Pullover with FJ on collar

•  

I think you guys a worse than we women with your fashion and logo needs, lol !

•  

girlsgotgolf
    I think you guys a worse than we women with your fashion and logo needs, lol !

PRICELESS

•  

Girlsgotgolf....guysgotfashion...LOL

•  

BostonBuzza
    I have a new FJ Half Zip, no FJ on collar, but club logo on sleeve.  The stripe on the chest and arms are sharp.

that's the FJ half zip i have, but mine has the Titleist logo on the sleeve.  i love it and seem to wear it almost once a week in the winter.

• 5550 points

I have one with the logo on the back of the colar. I wear it when I need a little more to stay warm and loose. It is my favorite golf jacket. I keep it my car until summer.

• 442 points

I know this thread is a bit old but  was searching for some information and saw this and think I can comment on my recent experience.

I recently got the Flat Back Rib Half-Zip Pullover Vest in Black and Navy. I got the FJ logo on the collar. On the Black one the back of the FJ logo is white and blends in nicely with the inside of the collar which is white. On the Navy one the FJ logo is dark and is visible on the inside of the collar which is white. Both FJ logos are white on the outside of the collar and look great. I am not sure why they are different on the back given they are both white on the front.

I like these so much that I ordered more of each and will try to remember to post how those look and whether there is a reason my first two were different.

Hopefully after that I can help a bit more.

• 442 points

I just wanted to update everyone on this.

So I got a few more of the Flat Back Rib Half-zip Pullover vests in black and navy with the FJ logo on the collar.

It is strange. I ordered a few of each and 1 of each color came with the FJ "showing through" on the inside of the collar. The others, the back of the FJ logo blends in with the inside of the collar (same color).

Not sure why but it is kind of hit and miss as to whether the logo will blend in with the inside of the collar or not.