Forums

Performance 1/2 Zip Pullover with FJ on collar

•  

Does anyone have the performance half zip pullover with the FJ logo on the collar?  How does the back on the FJ logo look on the inside collar and does it show much?

•  

Great question.  Been looking into this as well.  Like minds Scott.

TT

•  

Scott...I think somewhere in time here we discussed this topic. If memory serves, we can't get the FJ logo on a collar except shirts because the backing from embroidering is still visible. You know how that works, and it's pretty hard to remove.

Subsequently I've been getting the FJA logo put on the chest front.

•  

I've had it done on a rainshirt and it looked fine.  But the collar on the rainshirts are pretty stiff and don't fold over.  Essentially, you can't really see the inside of the collar on those.  However, the performance half zip pullover is different material with a little bigger collar.  

•  

Can it be done on the Rain Pants as well?  Like on the pocket.

TT

•  

if i remember the conversation, it is possible but most don't do it.  i would think that if you zipped it up some, it might be ok.  i wish i could see one in person first, but honestly, i will probably just pull the trigger and hope for the best.

•  

memphisunited
    I've had it done on a rainshirt and it looked fine.  But the collar on the rainshirts are pretty stiff and don't fold over.  Essentially, you can't really see the inside of the collar on those.  However, the performance half zip pullover is different material with a little bigger collar.

I have on my Performance Half Zip Vest today and the front side of the collar always folds over unless it is zipped all the way up. So that tape would surely show.

•  

Thanks Randy.  That's good to know.  I may just opt for a FJA logo on the chest.

•  

tdogg21
    if i remember the conversation, it is possible but most don't do it.  i would think that if you zipped it up some, it might be ok.  i wish i could see one in person first, but honestly, i will probably just pull the trigger and hope for the best.

Decisions, decisions...I'm there with you.

•  

I was thinking about this -  how about the FJ or FJA logo on the left upper sleeve

•  

Go Hokies
    I was thinking about this -  how about the FJ or FJA logo on the left upper sleeve

or maybe FJ on the sleeve and FJA on the chest?  that might look pretty good as well.

•  

I have the older white 1/2 zip on today.  Not sure how it would look with the logo.

TT

•  

Thanks for the photo Tim.  I think you're right.  Wouldn't look great with the backside of the FJ logo showing on the inside collar.

•  

OUTIGER
    Can it be done on the Rain Pants as well?  Like on the pocket.

TT

Now that's an idea. What say you FJ?

•  

I have a new FJ Half Zip, no FJ on collar, but club logo on sleeve.  The stripe on the chest and arms are sharp.