Forums

Big and Tall

• 123 points

Does FJ make big and tall clothes? in the 3,4 or 5 x shirts and 50,52 or 54 pants? And if so where can you get them?

thanks

t

• 2180 points

Not that i'm aware of.. I've asked for them a couple of times.. their 2xl clothing isn't made for 2xl guys.. hahaha

•  

I'm not sure how big Aphibarnrat is.  But he is sporting FJ shirts on the Euro/Asian tour.

TT

•  

yea they do in some things like rain pants but i am not sure about every thing else and i wish they did because i am a big guy

•  

no they dont make shirts in a 4x, or 5x and i dont think that they make alot of 3x shirts either and the highest that there pants goes to is a 40" waist

• 2180 points

^^^ that looks like a custom shirt to me.. I actually wear a 2xl in most golf shirts.. some 3xl's.. But the FJ's are just WAY too tight in the shoulder region.. maybe some day :(

•  

Looks like its just FJ on collar.  Shirt design doesn't look line anything in the offering....

I believe FJ stops at 2X on most apparel.

•  

I was thinking it may be in the Euro line.  DG??

TT

• 2180 points

OUTIGER
    I was thinking it may be in the Euro line.  DG??

TT

Thats what I was hoping for when I went over to Ireland last spring... Their 2xl was even smaller fitting across the shoulders.. and didn't offer anything larger.. :(