Forums

New Spring shirts...

•  

tdogg21
    19holeCrocman, my rounds this season where I do not wear shorts will be played in Poulter Tartans.

nice!  i haven't picked up a pair of tartans yet, but they are on the list.

also like the PGA logo.

PGA logo is something I can't help you with, you need to earn it! As far as the tartans go, use Play Forward code PF00281 on check out for an extra 15% off!

•  

I got a few too - hopefully, I'll survive until my birthday so I can wear them.

•  

19hole
    tdogg2119holeCrocman, my rounds this season where I do not wear shorts will be played in Poulter Tartans.

nice!  i haven't picked up a pair of tartans yet, but they are on the list.

also like the PGA logo.

PGA logo is something I can't help you with, you need to earn it! As far as the tartans go, use Play Forward code PF00281 on check out for an extra 15% off!

i know.....i use to be able to get PGA logo stuff when i was in the business.  still have a number of shirts, but they are starting to get old.

do you know if that coupon works on sale items?

•  

It works, or should work, on anything in the webstore.

•  

Very impressive Freddie!  Did you get the FJA logo as well as the FJ on the collar?

•  

fredcloss
    I got a few too - hopefully, I'll survive until my birthday so I can wear them.

It's only five weeks away, you'll make till then Fred. :-)

•  

Just trying to show me up, aren't you, Fred?  I won't be able to match up with you.

•  

Of course! Excuse my ignorance.

I was hoping for some FJ tartans that I may have missed. (Devin - anything in the works??)

•  

CROCMAN
    Of course! Excuse my ignorance.

I was hoping for some FJ tartans that I may have missed. (Devin - anything in the works??)

No Tartans but we do have some more fashion forward prints coming to market in the coming months.

• 2781 points

Sounds exciting Devin!  Also, some great looking shirts out there from the FJC!

•  

Pink, the new orange!

•  

TNT009
    Pink, the new orange!

Say it ain't so!

•  

It's like an Easter nightmare.  hahaha

Just as I'm getting used to Orange, it changes.  

TT

•  

"He looks like a deranged Easter Bunny."

•  

Haaa, y'all are crazy if you think I'm giving up orange, AiNt ever happening! But you gotta change it up a but!