Forums

Color choice Pro Dry Lisle

•  

Looking over the selections of this years Pro Dry Lisle shirts, of which I am a big fan, I noticed that one of the colors is no longer available. The one I refer to and tried to get last year was Burgundy. It was out-of-stock at the time. Wondering why that color was eliminated as that was a sharp looking color and one I wanted in the worst way. Although I have to admit the new ones are very appealing.

•  

Color is a fickle mistress my friend. Every season the pallettes change and if you are a fan of something, grab it, because in all liklihood it will only be here for a season, maybe two. And the burgundy you speak of was tied to one of the Collections, which change twice per year, so the writing was on the wall with that one....

•  

Burgundy is too I'm a Sooner fan for me.  I'm sure Tim liked it though.  ;-)

I applaud FJ for starting to mix it up a little with the Essentials offering.  Adding some styles and colors here and there.  I'm sure it's a very calculated strategy of aligning with collections but also maintaining offering that is popular.

Can't wait to see what's in store for 2014 this summer!  

•  

One of my absolute hates ... indecision about purchasing something nice and then after convincing myself that I do actually want it, being unable too get to get it.

Perfect example  -  pair of Icon Aysymetricals, so imagine my delight that FJ has givesn me the chance to right that wrong shortly.

Devin any chance of reintroducing Icon Sports (even for a limited period)?

•  

Hit the nail on the head there, Heel

•  

CROCMAN
    One of my absolute hates ... indecision about purchasing something nice and then after convincing myself that I do actually want it, being unable too get to get it.

Perfect example  -  pair of Icon Aysymetricals, so imagine my delight that FJ has givesn me the chance to right that wrong shortly.

Devin any chance of reintroducing Icon Sports (even for a limited period)?

I would say that one would be unlikely.  The Asymmetrical was far more popular.

•  

Tar Heel
    Color is a fickle mistress my friend. Every season the pallettes change and if you are a fan of something, grab it, because in all liklihood it will only be here for a season, maybe two. And the burgundy you speak of was tied to one of the Collections, which change twice per year, so the writing was on the wall with that one....

While I realize that there are changes, I also, after being in sales and merchandsing for over 10 years, if it sells out and is popular, it pays to keep the line or product in the inventory selection. Nor did I hesitate making a choice of colors or procrastinate over what to get. And while I may be disappointed, there are others that I like and will be getting in the future as these Lisle shirts are, without a doubt, the finest golf shirts on the market today, especially with the FJ logo on the collar.