Forums

Who wants MyJoys belts?

•  

I think I have that hat in the closet someplace....

•  

If you are buying MyJoys would not want a matching/coordinated belt. It makes me sick to think of all the amazing MyJoys out there with mediocre belts.

• 4670 points

Hmm I missed this thread prior.  Just tossing my hat into the ring.  I'd buy 2-3 belts (assuming the cost was reasonable - even if it is a bit more than the standard belt cost) and probably more over time!

•  

Devin, has there ever been serious consideration regarding MYJOYS belts?

•  

I'm in.... It should be an option when you order the shoes.... You've GOT to coordinate!

•  

If you spend the price of MyJoys a custom belt is an obvious necessity. I would be willing to spend $100 no more than $150.

• 2180 points

Great idea.......... As long as they make them for "round" people like me

•  

It is something to consider along with the belt buckle, but not holding my breath.

•  

It's a good idea - maybe not for all of us, but for some, a matching belt is an essential part of the outfit.

•  

It would just be so nice to have it!

•  

CROCMAN
    Devin, has there ever been serious consideration regarding MYJOYS belts?

The silence is deafening. Guess that means not gonna happen any time soon.

• 1466 points

I would love a white leather belt with a couple blue stripes! Great idea and I agree such great MyJoys with terrible belts

• 358 points

that would be cool to design your own belt

• 672 points

Would buy several.

•  

+1. Would be cool to configure at the same time as MyJoy shoes..."would you like to add a belt in the accent colour".