Forums

Who wants MyJoys belts?

•  

Don, I think it is a wonderful idea to have a MyJoys belt line.  Just like the many styles in icons and also the many styles of other FootJoy shoes, in black/white/brown, base colors with some exotic prints with them would be really cool.  

In any way that it would come out, I would be very interested to buy at least a couple.

Thank you.

Noel

•  

Very good idea and better if we have a range of different buckles available.

•  

I'd definitely love for more colours and styles to be available and would love to be able to match my Icons accordingly.

Could definitely see some Caiman, Stringray and Patents attaction it they were available.

•  

Great idea, it may be a way to use some of the materials left over from the shoe production.  It would certainly give players the options of picking colors / materials for their outfits.

•  

I appreciate the response from everyone but was hoping for a much bigger show of support from people beyond the Community regulars. In order for FootJoy to start such a program they would need to see much more demand than what has been shown here. I do hope that FootJoy will start a MyJoys belt line at some point though. Lets keep our fingers crossed that it happens sooner, rather than later.

Go Team FootJoy!

• 371 points

I think a MyJoys line of belts would be great. It is an untapped market. I would be one of the first in line to purchase.

Thanks

•  

couldnt agree more about the community regulars. It's the select few of us that consider a Myjoys belt a need rather than a want :). I like that there are only a few of us that are "crazy about FJ" :)

•  

Think reversible !  Then you get more belt for your buck using the removable buckle.....Additional Belt Straps could be purchased to grow a FJ Fashionista's Collection ......

•  

I'd buy a plethora of belts.

•  

This is a great idea. I'd definitely be up for it.

•  

joshgiano
    I'd buy a plethora of belts.

TT

•  

Bahahahaha.

•  

Wow...hahahahahahahaahaha...ha

•  

girlsgotgolf
    Think reversible !  Then you get more belt for your buck using the removable buckle.....Additional Belt Straps could be purchased to grow a FJ Fashionista's Collection ......

That's where it's at. With the price of good belts, reversible would add to the appeal.

• 2822 points

Great idea. If FJ does it you know it would be done right.  Need to hold the price below $50 ($49.99 ?).