Forums

Team Titleist / FJ shirts

•  

Take a look at the Team Titliest web-site for a gift give-away.  Great looking FJ shirts with Team Titleist embroidering.  Take a look on the site or Twitter for the pics.  I am still having issues with uploading pictures.  ugh...

•  

And I see Ambassador Scott Melton was one of the first five. He is always in the right place at the right time.

•  

He is a lucky guy, not easier to be one of 5 in a lot. Congrats Memphisunited.

•  

And BostonBuzza (Brian D) was also a winner!!!

•  

Some of us were at "work" and had "meetings" when the contest was posted.

TT

•  

OUTIGER

TT

So was Scott

•  

ToddL
    And BostonBuzza (Brian D) was also a winner!!!

I tried letting all know by the post.   There is still a 2nd drawing for the same shirt and balls.  They will pick 5 addition random people so enter while you can.  

Good luck

• 787 points

Yup...some people gotta work....lol

Congrats to all the winners though.

•  

OUTIGER

TT

Tim, being on the 10th hole does not count as either work or meetings.

•  

I certainly work enough just happen to have my phone and got the email.  Just luck I guess but certainly happy to win

•  

wish i would have seen this sooner.  i got to it quick enough to enter the drawing though.  figures something like this comes up on probably my busiest Friday in over a year!

•  

Thanks for the heads up~!

•  

not a problem at all.  Hopefully the true members of both communities will continue to win.  Looks like it was a couple FJ members.  Best of luck in the 2nd drawing.

• 3580 points

Congrats to all the lucky winners.......nice looking stuff.

• 2781 points

Too bad I don't visit TT as often I do the FJC.  You had to enter the contest by the 3rd in order to be considered.