Forums

Gulf Coast collection 2013

•  

I shamelessly snatched this from Chris' twitter!  :-)  

here's an image of the lined performance sweater coming for Gulf Coast Randy.

•  

Seriously Dev. Is that zip front sweater a performance sweater or simply merino? This could alter my purchases from Brooks Brothers this fall....

Do tell please.

•  

Randy, are you referring to the gray one?  I'm guessing it's more of a track jacket vs. merino

•  

Tar Heel
    Seriously Dev. Is that zip front sweater a performance sweater or simply merino? This could alter my purchases from Brooks Brothers this fall....

Do tell please.

The subtle dark argyle is Merino - unlined.  

•  

Ordering!

Folks, I have picked up several of the Merino wool sweaters with V Necks this year. They are so soft to the hand and rival anything the high end clothiers offer. So adding the 1/2 zip in Merino is going to be a "must have" for everyone.

Thanks Dev.

• 1867 points

Any idea when this collection will be available?

•  

Dolfan
    Any idea when this collection will be available?

Summer - Reps started selling to accounts at the PGA Show.

• 1867 points

Devin_Gmitter
    DolfanAny idea when this collection will be available?

Summer - Reps started selling to accounts at the PGA Show.

Can you order polo's with the FJ on the collar?

•  

Yep, always could!

• 781 points

That FJ belt and buckle looks sharp, as well as the gray zip up jacket.

• 1867 points

Devin_Gmitter
    Yep, always could!

Thought so but wanted to double check :)

•  

Tar Heel
    Ordering!

Folks, I have picked up several of the Merino wool sweaters with V Necks this year. They are so soft to the hand and rival anything the high end clothiers offer. So adding the 1/2 zip in Merino is going to be a "must have" for everyone.

Thanks Dev.

I echo that Randy! I have 3 of the sweaters and 3 of the vests and they easily have replaced Ralph Lauren, Peter Millar and others in my closet.  I love the 1/4 unlined stuff coming this summer fall!  I find the quality from wear and washing better than others which us just awesome!

•  

KOVE THAT GREY,BLACK AND WHITE ZIPPER FRONT.

TIME FOR ANOTHER PIGGY BANK BREAK-IN.

• 1867 points

Does anyone have the style # of the first polo in the first pic of this thread?

Thanks a lot!

•  

Dolfan
    Does anyone have the style # of the first polo in the first pic of this thread?

Thanks a lot!

Not yet but hopefully in a week or so!  :-)