Forums

Gulf Coast collection 2013

•  

Here are more pix of the Gulf Coast Collection.

•  

Check. Check. Double check.....

Like the new Performance Argyle with the subdued pattern. Nice transition for FJ. Yes please....

•  

wow......i think i've found my favorite so far!  

•  

And both stripe and argyle socks to match.

•  

liking the new collection(s).  Really like and want a FJ belt.  Hope they don't get too backed up in the ordering process.

•  

Finnaly you will have available the famous belt. This is what I call a good end story.

•  

Tar Heel
    Check. Check. Double check.....

Like the new Performance Argyle with the subdued pattern. Nice transition for FJ. Yes please....

Randy I don't believe that's a lined performance sweater.  :-)

• 1976 points

I HAVE to get the lime polo in the first pic, actually I NEED the whole outfit and belt lol

•  

Justinu3
    Tar HeelCheck. Check. Double check.....

Even better!

•  

Sharp, Very Sharp....Luv the green !

• 2781 points

BostonBuzza
    liking the new collection(s).  Really like and want a FJ belt.  Hope they don't get too backed up in the ordering process.

I agree with you.  I'm sure there will be A LOT of orders for those belts!

•  

I know we are biased here on the forums, but FJ is really putting together some great apparel. Seeing what other companies are putting on their golfer it makes me love FJ even more. I have always been a UA guy for polos but FJ is adding colors, accessories, and styles that UA at this point can't match. I havent bought a UA polo in over a year, and I didn't even realize it. Slowly but surely FJ polos are taking over my closest, soon followed by shorts, pants, and adding to the outerware.

•  

Tar Heel
    Justinu3Tar HeelCheck. Check. Double check.....

Even better!

CG stole that one from the mannequin!

•  

Whaql1
    I know we are biased here on the forums, but FJ is really putting together some great apparel. Seeing what other companies are putting on their golfer it makes me love FJ even more. I have always been a UA guy for polos but FJ is adding colors, accessories, and styles that UA at this point can't match. I havent bought a UA polo in over a year, and I didn't even realize it. Slowly but surely FJ polos are taking over my closest, soon followed by shorts, pants, and adding to the outerware.

i agree with that completely.  6 months ago i didn't have any FootJoy apparel.  now it's the only apparel that gets seriously considered.  even with all the end of the year sales on other stuff, there wasn't anything i liked better than what FJ is putting out these days.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Tar HeelJustinu3Tar HeelCheck. Check. Double check.....

Even better!

CG stole that one from the mannequin!

i guess that's one of the perks of the job!