Forums

Carmel collection Fall 13

•  

LOVE this collection!

•  

The Carmel collection looks awesome.  Really digging the purple.  I also like the charcoal colored pants.  

•  

The windowpane we had in the 60's was different

• 637 points

Love the plaid pants.

•  

really like where FJ is heading with the Pants

•  

bholley
    The windowpane we had in the 60's was different

Everything you had in the 60's was different.....

•  

Smart classic components......Luv the purple. Need more accent colors like this !

• 2397 points

golfchick
    There is a photo missing, maybe I went over my limit. Here are the windowpane slacks. I think Devin also said that those slacks and the oxford shorts were going to be added to the basics -- but he'll have to confirm that.

Like the windowpane slacks -- will need to watch for those.  

•  

Love the pants!  I'm sure there are more of those styles in the future coming!  It's really great to see FootJoy's entry into apparel and how far they have come.  If you stop to think for a second, introducing all of this apparel, playing with sizing, challenging their existing corporate norms is pretty amazing.

I applaud management at FJ for supporting apparel and trusting their design team.  The Apparel offering continues to get better and I believe it provides a serious competitive challenge to all of the other golf apparel companies.

•  

Tar Heel
    Happy to see these! Now if we could just get a simple chalk stripe..... Hello?????

never happy!

•  

All of the current pants/shorts offerings are awesome.  Don't really see alot of them in proshops here in Oklahoma yet.  Hopefully they will become more available without internet sales.

TT

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Tar HeelHappy to see these! Now if we could just get a simple chalk stripe..... Hello?????

never happy!

Hey now. If I'm not pushing the envelope, who will?

:- )

• 2947 points

Once again, thanks for the pics Chris.

Haven't seen anything I don't like. Loving all the new fall looks; FJ has discovered some of my favorite colors/combos.

Looking out the window at the new snowfall, and just hoping for spring at the moment.

To all of you in warmer climes, hit a few for us northern folk.