Forums

FJ Buckle

•  

I finally got my belts.  Below is a pic from this weekend.  I picked them up from my pro this weekend.

•  

Very nice.  I'm looking into ordering my belts today.  Nice group of PTL's as well.

TT

•  

Thank you, needed to replenish the supply.  Hopefully we can get in a round together someday....soon.  Also thanks again for setting up the fantasy league, I am really enjoying it.

• 2771 points

Did you size up?  I wear a 34" waist but understand I should order a 36".  True???

•  

Smithjss
    Did you size up?  I wear a 34" waist but understand I should order a 36".  True???

Size up to accommodate any necessary changes and for the belt buckle overlap. I bought mine in Europe last year and bought the next size up 34".

-ICONs for All

•  

I did not.  My waist somehow grew to 36 and the belts ordered where 36 per Devin's directions and they fit just fine.  There are plenty of holes left if there is a need to expand...in which I am hoping that will not be the case.

As Devin and Joe's recommendation, I would order the size of your current pant size.

•  

I am hoping there will be other colors released in the near future.  The leather is of great quality and is a bit wider than most of my other belts, so they appear to be a bit unique, although I must admit I am new to the belt buckle thing.

•  

Colors and detachable buckles would be nice.  And exotic leathers as well.

TT

•  

I think the buckle is detachable, but I agree with the exotic leathers.  Good suggestion.

•  

The buckle is actually not detachable....

•  

tdogg21
    Devin - is the buckle detachable?

I did it and it's not good for the clasp. If you try to buy one buckle and swap another belt color, it bends the clasp. You do have to detach it once to cut it to size.

•  

Agree wholeheartedly TT.

Would love to be able to get stingray or caiman or patent etc to match my Icons.

(Hope you're listening Devin / FJ !!!)

• 1976 points

OUTIGER
    Colors and detachable buckles would be nice.  And exotic leathers as well.

TT

That's why I was hoping for an actual buckle.

•  

I would imagine that the price of an exotic (stingray, caiman, etc), would be pretty expensive.  I agree with Tim, some colors would be interesting...

•  

i'm guessing that even adding colors would raise the price.  being able to streamline things with just black and white probably helps keep overhead costs lower.