Forums

FJ Buckle

• 335 points

cough cough You told me you would send me one of these at the sales meeting in Newport

•  

golfchick
    Devin_GmitterOUTIGERDG,

Do they fit pretty close to size or should we order bigger?

TT

OU order the same size as your pants! Dev, are you sure? Men are supposed to buy belts two inches larger than waist size to accommodate the length for the keeper. I'm just talking belts with holes/buckles here, not slide buckles/ adjustables.

For the most part people in the office are wearing the same size.  There are a few that have moved up to the next size for the belt.

•  

Joe_Izzo
    cough cough You told me you would send me one of these at the sales meeting in Newport

Come on guy...as the community guys will tell you I need constant reminders!

• 335 points

the cough cough was the reminder......... and I as well go same size in the FJ belt as I do in the FJ pants

•  

DG really needs reminders.  A bunch of them.  That's why I save emails and private messages.

I'll have to find the belt before I can try it on for size.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    DG really needs reminders.  A bunch of them.  That's why I save emails and private messages.

TT

Thanks for making me look good!

•  

Yeah, you need to make sure the belt fits over that stomach you call a "kegger."

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    tdogg21Tyler HigleyBostonBuzzathat is pretty cool.  Do you if they are going to offer the other buckle that TNT was given at the 2012 FJA event?  I have seen it a few times, but it looks like it was a give-away gift at one of the tour events from what I have seen / read.

I also received the same buckle as TNT, I got it at the 2011 FJAI. By far my favorite and go to buckle.

yeah.....i'd probably give my left pinky for that buckle.  that's definitely my favorite looking buckle.

I still have a few lying around.

hmm....admitting that could be opening Pandora's box.  now i'm back to dreaming about them again....

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    OUTIGERDG really needs reminders.  A bunch of them.  That's why I save emails and private messages.

TT

Thanks for making me look good!

I do what I can.

Randy,  Keep layering up to cover that cali kegger

TT

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    tdogg21Tyler HigleyBostonBuzzathat is pretty cool.  Do you if they are going to offer the other buckle that TNT was given at the 2012 FJA event?  I have seen it a few times, but it looks like it was a give-away gift at one of the tour events from what I have seen / read.

I also received the same buckle as TNT, I got it at the 2011 FJAI. By far my favorite and go to buckle.

yeah.....i'd probably give my left pinky for that buckle.  that's definitely my favorite looking buckle.

I still have a few lying around.

Feel free to send one of those incredible buckles my way Devin!  I'll pay for it (within reason), of course!  :)

•  

tdogg21
    golfchickDevin_GmitterOUTIGERDG,

Do they fit pretty close to size or should we order bigger?

TT

OU order the same size as your pants! Dev, are you sure? Men are supposed to buy belts two inches larger than waist size to accommmodate the length for the keeper. I'm just talking belts with holes/buckles here, not slide buckles/ adjustables.

i've found that to (unfortunately) not always be true, so i'll be interested hear what Devin has to say.  i typically wear 34 pants and i have belts that range from 34-38 and they all fit the same.  it's extremely annoying.

I have had the belts for almost a year now (got the European version last year) and if they are sized the same way as those then they run a little big.  I had to cut mine down about two inches or so.  That being said, it's easy to adjust the size if you order too big, but not so much if too small.

•  

Hook the Hokie Up

•  

I agree with ordering a bigger size and cutting off the excess to make it fit.  The buckle is made where the belt strap can easily be cut to fit.

• 223 points

Sweet, I love belt buckles and will definitely have to search for this one.

•  

memphisunited
    I agree with ordering a bigger size and cutting off the excess to make it fit.  The buckle is made where the belt strap can easily be cut to fit.

just make sure there are holes in the right spot.  nothing worse than having to put another hole in a belt.