Forums

FJ Buckle

•  

that is pretty cool.  Do you if they are going to offer the other buckle that TNT was given at the 2012 FJA event?  I have seen it a few times, but it looks like it was a give-away gift at one of the tour events from what I have seen / read.

•  

DG,

Do they fit pretty close to size or should we order bigger?

TT

•  

BostonBuzza
    that is pretty cool.  Do you if they are going to offer the other buckle that TNT was given at the 2012 FJA event?  I have seen it a few times, but it looks like it was a give-away gift at one of the tour events from what I have seen / read.

I also received the same buckle as TNT, I got it at the 2011 FJAI. By far my favorite and go to buckle.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    You can but I would not suggest it...Here is a photo of the back.

It does unclasp/open.

tdogg21Devin - is the buckle detachable?

thanks for the pic.  (sorry, just saw this).  

•  

BostonBuzza

i second, third, and fourth this request!

•  

Tyler Higley
    BostonBuzzathat is pretty cool.  Do you if they are going to offer the other buckle that TNT was given at the 2012 FJA event?  I have seen it a few times, but it looks like it was a give-away gift at one of the tour events from what I have seen / read.

I also received the same buckle as TNT, I got it at the 2011 FJAI. By far my favorite and go to buckle.

yeah.....i'd probably give my left pinky for that buckle.  that's definitely my favorite looking buckle.

•  

OUTIGER
    DG,

TT

OU order the same size as your pants!

•  

tdogg21
    Tyler HigleyBostonBuzzathat is pretty cool.  Do you if they are going to offer the other buckle that TNT was given at the 2012 FJA event?  I have seen it a few times, but it looks like it was a give-away gift at one of the tour events from what I have seen / read.

yeah.....i'd probably give my left pinky for that buckle.  that's definitely my favorite looking buckle.

I still have a few lying around.

•  

I still think it was one of the best buckles.

TT

P.S.  If you want a toe, I can get you a toe here this afternoon.  No questions asked.

• 1327 points

Devin_Gmitter
    tdogg21Tyler HigleyBostonBuzzathat is pretty cool.  Do you if they are going to offer the other buckle that TNT was given at the 2012 FJA event?  I have seen it a few times, but it looks like it was a give-away gift at one of the tour events from what I have seen / read.

I still have a few lying around.

Devin, Is there anyway to purchase one of those buckle's. Ive been after one for quite some time. I had one locked down or at least I thought I did a few month's ago then the Player backed out of the deal :(

Much app,

Jeff

•  

Devin, what say you share them with TT and me?

•  

19hole
    Devin, what say you share them with TT and me?

This pleases me.  

TT

•  

Please don't leave me out.  This could be my very first FJ one....hint hint

I just order the white and black ones from my pro and they have arrived and been placed in my locker.  Hoping I can dig my way out of this snow and grab them this weekend.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    OUTIGERDG,

TT

OU order the same size as your pants!

Dev, are you sure? Men are supposed to buy belts two inches larger than waist size to accommodate the length for the keeper. I'm just talking belts with holes/buckles here, not slide buckles/ adjustables.

•  

golfchick
    Devin_GmitterOUTIGERDG,

TT

OU order the same size as your pants! Dev, are you sure? Men are supposed to buy belts two inches larger than waist size to accommmodate the length for the keeper. I'm just talking belts with holes/buckles here, not slide buckles/ adjustables.

i've found that to (unfortunately) not always be true, so i'll be interested hear what Devin has to say.  i typically wear 34 pants and i have belts that range from 34-38 and they all fit the same.  it's extremely annoying.