Forums

FJ Buckle

• 495 points

When will FJ buckle be available?

•  

It is available now, just have to find a retailer who has it or your local pro can order it if he or she has an account with FJ.

• 2671 points

FJ belt available at Golflocker in Tampa Fl. Didn't see it on line but they have both white and black in store. $48 each

•  

Zombi
    FJ belt available at Golflocker in Tampa Fl. Didn't see it on line but they have both white and black in store. $48 each

Bart wouldn't have it any other way!

• 2781 points

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these.  I live so close to FJ Headquarters can't I just stop in and grab one?!

•  

RedHusky
    I can't wait to get my hands on one of these.  I live so close to FJ Headquarters can't I just stop in and grab one?!

I don't know if we even have any in our company store!

• 3627 points

I never really got into the whole big buckle craze...but maybe with FJ I'll have to take the plunge!

•  

The FJ belt is a keeper, jump in the deep end PatCraig!

•  

Best bet is to order one from your local pro who has an account with FJ.  If they do not have an account, they should be able to direct you to someone who does, or they can place the order for you with them.

•  

Take the plunge, PCC !

Devin if you're listening - Is there a Women's version available ?

PatCCraig
    I never really got into the whole big buckle craze...but maybe with FJ I'll have to take the plunge!

•  

girlsgotgolf
    Take the plunge, PCC !

Devin if you're listening - Is there a Women's version available ?

PatCCraigI never really got into the whole big buckle craze...but maybe with FJ I'll have to take the plunge!

Not currently, but I may be able to help...

•  

Love the FJ buckle  and is definitely on the must have list.

•  

Guess I will call Rick.  Can't find them anywhere here or online.  

TT

•  

Devin - is the buckle detachable?

•  

You can but I would not suggest it...Here is a photo of the back.

It does unclasp/open.

tdogg21
    Devin - is the buckle detachable?